Diann and I thank all of you who joined TTF last week!
I fell in love with this coffee table!
Penny's Vintage Home did a fabulous makeover!
Taylor-Made Ranch gave us a recipe for Stuffed Bell Peppers that made me so hungry!
Thanks to all of you and Diann and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for TTF #123
Linda


7 comments:
Great features Linda! thank you so much for being such a wonderful co-host! this is the first time I have gotten online in almost a week! So, I just didn't even get a chance to look at any of the party links! thank goodness for you!
Thank you so much for including my coffee table make over in your features this week! Hugs, Penny
Linda, been thinking about you a lot this week. Counting down the days till your trip. ;-)
See you tomorrow for Thrifty Thursday.
I love that whole room with the pink and white - that would be perfect for you too!
I can see why it is a bloody great looking coffee table
Love that coffee table, too. xo Laura
Oh my GOSH, Linda. I'm getting excited for your trip, too! Yowsers.
Nice beach tablescape. Susan
Post a Comment