Diann and I continue to be thrilled with all your great posts
and thank you for joining each week!
Features this week!
She found this great SearRoebuck scale and awesome blue bottles!
Shared her train case make over
I am in love with this Kath Kidson wallpaper she used!
Thanks for sharing ladies and please grab an
I was featured button!
Be sure to see who Diann has featured!
Can't wait to see what you all have for
Thrifty Things Friday #121
Remember I have a giveaway going on
See you tomorrow!
Linda
.jpg)


17 comments:
That train case is adorable!!!
Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
Look at that train case! I missed seeing that...I'm going over there now! WOW! Enjoy your day my friend and Sis! Hugs!
Linda,
Thank you so much for the feature! I do love the wallpaper too, just not the shipping charges!
Hugs, Lynnie
Both of these are awesome features! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
I like the look of that train case bloody great, how I would love to have something like that
Hi Linda...I liked that train case, too. And I love cobalt blue bottles! Susan
I loved both finds this time - the suitcase and the scales. Good job pickin! sandie
Linda,
Thanks so much for hosting and for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments!! I do appreciate it!!
Hugs,
Debbie
I like your picks. The blue bottles on that green scale make a statement.
Linda,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I love what you bought at the WLYS too!!
Hugs,
Debbie
such an adorable train case....
I seen the train case already and it gave me fabulous ideas of things to do on one of mine , I liked it as much as everyone else
I want that white chesterfield sofa on that ad
Thank you for stopping by.Love your blue bottles and the train case.Love Sujatha..:):)
Hi Linda! Oh, I'm in love with the gorgeous green scale! Wish I could find one of those. Hope you're doing well and have a nice weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Such great finds this week! I love that little suitcase. Fun to see the treasures.
Linda
Love both features Linda. The scale is so fun with the Sears logo!
hugs,
Jann
Love that train case. :)
Post a Comment