Have you noticed the countdown button on the sidebar of my blog??
Less then 3 weeks until I am in Paris!
I am all about 'all things Paris' right now.
This is my dining room table...
Simply Paris!
A dollar tree white place mat anchors the place setting. A simple black plate holds these charming 'Paris' plates from Royal Stafford.
A simple black stemmed wine glass on a thrifted Eiffel Tower coaster. My wonderful Eiffel Tower salt & pepper shakers from my sweet friend Sarah.
A black napkin with a white napkin ring and white handled flatware completes the place setting.
A few Paris items to set the mood!
I love my FiFi Flowers print!
Most of this table was thrifted. When I found the Paris plates at TJMaxx/HomeGoods, I was so excited. I had a gift card from my friends D&T and after buying some new shoes (yes, for Paris) I found these adorable plates for a bargain price!
I love the line drawings in black and white!
Just think, it won't be long that I will see these monuments in person!
I hope you will join me in the next few weeks as I enjoy all things Paris during my count down to the trip of a lifetime!
Please join Diann and I at TTF
Link up your posts over at
The Thrifty Groove Thur @ 4pm
I'm also joining these fun parties
J'adore Paris,
Linda









45 comments:
It's a perfect Paris tablesetting! So excited for your up coming trip!
WOW, the little deers right up front in your yard! Rock On, Tiger!
Warmly,
deb
How pretty! Black and white designs are so dramatic and classy! And these are perfect for you! Less than 3 weeks! WOW!! I know you are excited, Sis!!!
Wonderful idea to count down to your trip! Your black and white color scheme is great for the lovely plates with drawings of Paris. Your sweet drawing by Fifi is just the right touch. Have a good week and please take photos of Paris to share!
Pam
How exciting you're going to Paris! Beautiful table setting :)
Susan
Love your Paris table Linda! Black and white is so striking. You must be very excited counting down the days!
I can't believe it's coming up so fast, you must be sooooo excited. Love those Paris plates and your pretty black and white table.
I love your Paris tablescape ...perfect! And I am sooooo excited for you, Linda! You are going to have a fabulous time! Eat a pastry and think of me! Oh...and go to that little grocery store on Rue Cler and buy some Monster Munch. You will be addicted! And take loads of photos and do very detailed posts when you get back...I need some Paris and can only get it vicariously right now! :-) ...hugs...Debbie
O MY LORD................PARIS !!!!
You must be so excited! I saw those or some similar plates about a year ago and didn't get them. I have wanted to kick myself a dozen times since. They just set the best table.
I love the black and white.
Il est tres jolie!! (Hope I got that right.)
Okay we go way way back and I know you. So I know those plates are you. So out of all the table settings you have ever done and I mean this sincerely - this is my all time favorite. I really do love it. I am so excited for you an your trip too.
sandie
Ooh,la la! C'est seulement trois semaines?!
Jane x
You are going to have sooo much fun. It's going to be better than you can even imagine. The table is a wonderful tribute to the beautiful city. The black and white dishes are a great find. xo marlis
I think you should take me with you, I sure would like to go...Pleease take a lot of pictures of everything, what you eat and see and love...I want a lot of posts about it when I return so I can pretend I went...Phyllis
my favorite city in the world ( and I have been to a few)
What a wonderful table scape, couldn't be more perfect. Hard to believe that trip is coming so soon. You are going to have the time of your life.
I love a black and white table setting and those plates are apt to go missing if I ever visit you!
That is going to be a great trip, Linda. Nice table settings! Au revoir! Susan
LInda, these plates are adorable! Your entire table setting is Paris perfect! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for you to experience the magical city. YOu are going to have such a wonderful time.
How beautiful and so perfectly Parisiene, Linda! I will catch up with you in Paris, we are going in Nov. so wait for us, lol. I love how thrifty the table is too. Enjoy your trip!....Christine
Enjoyed your table this is the only way I will see Paris (unless it is Paris Tx). Love the black and white and all the neat accessories.
Cathy's cupboard Calamity <;)
What pretty and wonderful plates! I love them to pieces!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma
A very sleek and sophisticated setting Linda! I'm sure you're counting every minute until your trip-enjoy:@)
You have to be so very excited! :) Lovely table setting! :)
I love the simplicity and theme of this table...my son and daughter-in-law went to Paris on their honeymoon a few years ago and can't wait to back, so I understand your excitement. Gorgeous!
Linda! I have no idea, when I will make it back to Paris, so I am really looking forward to your trip and seeing all of the things that you will love about that city of light! Love your table - I have not seen those plates previously and your accessories are perfect!!
Oh I do love your table setting and I'm so excited, 20 days to Paris! The Paris plates are really nice, I too love the line drawings!
Mary
Love your tablescape, and I know you will love this trip! World Market has been featuring some French items recently, but I've yet to make the visit to their store. xo Nellie
Yup, the perfect table for your upcoming adventure! I am just so excited for you!!
Linda - Love your Paris tablescape! It is beautiful! Can't believe it's so close to time for you to go. I know you are getting so anxious!
Send me your address. Have something I want to send you.
Judy
Such a lovely Paris styled table setting!! Thanks for hosting TTF in advance!!
Hugs,
Debbie
Love this table Linda! It is perfectly YOU! I can't wait for you to go and, I can't wait for you to get home :-)
Your Paris table is so pretty, Linda! I too love those sweet dishes and am so happy for you to get to go to Paris and soon! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelai :)
This is a beautiful tribute to Paris and your trip. You nailed it. You are going to have a blast and we are going to be so excited to hear and see all about it when you get back.
Hugs, Ginger
Oh Linda, I would be counting the days too. I am so excited for you! Can't wait till you return and share of your wonderful adventure. The dishes are absolutely perfect! Ooh-la-la! So glad you shared them with SYC.
hugs,
Jann
I know you must lay awake at night dreaming about how you will walk the streets in Paris ?
It will be wonderful to see all and hear all about your trip when you return
I hope you get to some fabulous old flea markets
Paris! (sigh) How perfectly wonderful for you! I'll enjoy it vicariously through your photos, so please post a lot. Love your salad plates!
I am so happy that you get this trip, Linda. I would be thinking Paris too.
Hi again, Linda! Thank you for popping in to my little RV blog. Yes, I'm glad Chloe Dawn did well. I hate to leave her sometimes. Oh, I'm just a delicate thing - can't deal with the heat! :)
Continue being a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Your place setting is tres magnifique, Linda! Just think, soon you will be there enjoying a nice glass of wine at a sidewalk cafe! I am so excited for you!!!
Gorgeous table! Have a fabulous time!
how exciting! I can tell you are a real paris lover!!
Oh Linda!!
I'm so excited for you!! LOVE your table setting! I can't wait to see all of your pictures of Paris!! Have two comfortable pair of shoes, extra photo cards and an excellent tour book. Do it all and don't hold back!!
You think you love Paris now, just wait until you get back! You'll go crazy decorating! It all looks so nice!
BEAUTIFUL table setting. Isn't thrifting just great? We go every weekend..what an adventure..for so inexpensive.
You nailed it! A perfect Paris setting, so pretty!
I have never been, not will it ever be. You enjoy yourself!
Post a Comment