Thanks Diann for helping me visit last week!
This week we again had so many great link ups!
My first favorite is from Penny's Vintage Home
She set a wonderful vintage tablescape using a typewriter table & folding chairs!
I love this so much! Thanks Penny!
My other Feature this week is from
She bought some of the 100 year anniversary Ball jars, but then turned the box into a tray!
I love how she sees a tray where I see trash!
This week I have to have a third Feature
Crafty Journal made these awesome magnets using stamps.
She did Patriotic stamps, but I could see these being used with other stamps also...Christmas, Love Stamps, etc! With a little help these would be a great craft idea for the kids!
Ladies grab the I was Featured button for you blog if you wish! Be sure to hop over and see which links Diann features this week!
See you tomorrow for
Thrifty Things Friday #114
Wishing you JOY,
Linda



9 comments:
All fun features Linda!
Really neat ideas! That Ball jar box would surely have found the trash around here.:-) xo Nellie
These are all so neat. I didn't see the Ball jars and box! I'm going to visit her now! Hugs!
Thank you so much for featuring my typewriter table! Hugs, Penny
Fun stuff! I need to find those new Ball jars!
I want some of those anniversary Ball jars. They are so pretty. Love the outdoor setting on a typewriter stand. Great features. laurie
I like............some great idea if I do say so.......
I love LOVE love the tray with those blue glasses. sandie
Love the jars and the box-to-tray idea! The tablecloth is so vintage and looks great in your outdoor setting, XOXO
Post a Comment