Thanks to all who joined Diann and I for last weeks Thrifty Things Friday.
Here are my feature picks for week #112
Sometimes the most simple idea can be just so eye catching. That's what I found from Lydia's Post where she shared the cutest 'wreath' for your front door or pool area!
A painted frame, cute flip flops and lettering!
I love this idea!
My 2nd feature of the week is Diane from An Extraordinary Day. She took a box mix and tweaked it. She substituted canned pumpkin for milk in the recipe
and made these amazing muffins!
Thank you ladies for your great links this week. Please grab a "I Was Featured" button!
Join Diann and I tomorrow for TTF #113
Wishing you JOY,
Linda



5 comments:
Many thanks! I guess the Dianes have it this week! That project was super ez.
Great picks Linda! I'm having coffee right now and would love one of the muffins! LOL And that flip flop picture is so cute!
Cute picture, and the muffins look absolutely delicious! xo Nellie
Great ideas, Linda. Thanks for featuring them...Christine
That would be great for breakfast in the morning.
Post a Comment