In February we think of Hearts!
For Valentine's Day of course, but also Red represents the fight against heart disease in women!
This year many of the women in my family have had heart issues including my Mom. Please read about the warning signs Here!
One of my favorite things are Coffee Mugs
and I love mugs made by Waechtersbach!
Many of you are familiar with their signature red dishes but they also make the most amazing coffee mugs in many designs!
Today I'm sharing my collection of Hearts!
All of these mugs have been found at thrift shops over the years. The two candle holders were also found at a thrift shop.
Heart mugs can be used at anytime of course but during February they are a perfect way to remind me of those I love and to take care of my heart so I can be around for many years to come!
I'm joining Claudia at A Favorite Thing
Elaine at Sunny Simple Sunday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
The Creative HomeAcre Hop
Elaine at Sunny Simple Sunday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
The Creative HomeAcre Hop
Wishing You JOY,
Linda



21 comments:
Okay how fun is that. I love hearts. What a great idea to collect these.
I love your heat mugs - so cheerful. I posted the heart attack warning signs too. Always an important reminder for women :-)
We are holding an Oatmeal Bar Breakfast at work on Valentine's Day as a fundraiser for the American Heart Association. We did it last year and it was hugely successful. $4 for a bowl of steel-cut oats with a variety of heart healthy toppings.
Love those heart mugs and seeing everything RED!
Great idea, and glad your mom is doing well. xo
Wecktersbach is the GREATEST!! You have a fantastic collection of it!
Thanks for reminding us of such an important issue! I'll have to start watching for heart mugs at thrift shops.
Great post! And your mugs are just full of love, XOXO
Awwwww, love your heart cup collection, Linda. They go perfect together and are very festive. Great job finding them! Susan
Love your collection! Say, how is Mr. Toes doing?
Such a festive set! Found you on A Favorite Thing. :) I would love to have you share this tomorrow on The Creative HomeAcre Hop!
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-2.html
Have a wonderful weekend!
Linda I love the red hearts - and the heart association and Valentines is perfect! They make me cheerful. sandie
How cute is that! They make my heart sing.....I will be watching for these in thrift stores now :)
Linda, your mugs make a great collection. I'll be on the look out for these for you. '-) I owe you a mug. LOL
Happy Valentine's Day! ~ Sarah
Linda,
I know what you mean about keeping our hearts in good shape. My mom got a pacemaker 2 weeks ago.
Blessings,
Linda
I love your collection and what a wonderful reminder to take care of our hearts.
Hugs,
Laura
hello linda,
i love your heart mugs!!! i have bowls from waechtersbach.
happy sunday,
regina
Hi Linda....those are great mugs, you know how I love anything with hearts!....and I want to thank you for the wonderful card. What a precious surprise to find all those V-day cards and good wishes...Oh how I love bloggers!
Cute Valentine mugs, I must admit I don't own a single Valentine mug, also thanks for the posted heart attack warming signs.
Wonderful! Love the hearts.
Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.
- The Tablescaper
I still have lots of the red hand blown ornaments from my Princess House days! Every one we purchased had one dollar donated to the Go red campaign against heart disease in women. They are so pretty and all that money was for a good cause! Love your mug collection! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! I hope to see you again tomorrow! Here's the link:
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-3.html
Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment