How did it get to be February 10th already?
I finally got out a few Valentine decorations
One of the cubbies mostly in RED!
and one mostly in Pinks!
A couple of Valentines in cute little photo holders
A vintage valentine and a tag from a swap last year.
Of course a Red Eiffel Tower!
I love this sweet gift bag and I think I will frame it.
A vintage pink ring box and a big ole 'diamond'
Just a few little touches here and there for fun!
I got my new shelves in the house!
Love them! Charlie photo bombing while he checks out this new addition to his home!
I can't wait to get them decorated...but
I have been unpacking some more boxes and just sitting things on the shelves until I decide what to do with them. THIS IS NOT HOW I PLAN ON IT LOOKING!! :)
One shelf has some ironstone and some white pottery planters.
It needs tweaking but I do like these on the shelves.
This set of vintage dishes might be for sale, so I need to take photos to list them.
The desk will get organized also I promise.
Just wanted to keep it real around here.
I really do not want so much clutter but until I can decide what to keep and what to get rid of I have stuff everywhere! I really am working on it. I donated a huge load of pottery planters to the thrift store the other day. It's a start!
My favorite heart, made for my by my Dad!
We are in for another snow and ice storm so I should have plenty of time to work on the house this week. My daughter Ashleigh is coming for a visit on the 14th so I have to get the spare room ready for her. Lot's to do!
I'm joining
and
Wishing you JOY,
Linda













33 comments:
I love that red Eiffel Tower! Sending wishes for warmth and safety with this storm that is on the way! xo
Love the decor! You can't go wrong with red :) Very excited your daughter is coming, the weather should clear by then. Here in Virginia, I'm praying for no snow but they're still calling for it. Hope y'all aren't hit as bad as last time!
Mary
Love all your Valentine goodies! The red Eiffel Tower looks perfect with the other decor. Your new shelves are so nice and they will hold lots of things. Love the ironstone collection you have started. Can't wait to see the shelves all decked out...:) Blessings, Vicky
I love the cubbies all decked out for Valentine's Day Linda! I am sure your new shelf unit will look just perfect in time. I know my MIL would LOVE those blue dishes!!
Please stay safe and warm with this new storm headed your way!! And, enjoy your visit with your daughter too!
Hi Linda! Oh, your little cubbies are just darling! There's your new shelf! I love it and there's so much space to put stuff! Have fun!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I love that big red heart that your Dad made...it's special to your heart! And I'm loving lots of pinks right now, too. Look at that big ole diamond! Is it real? heehehee! Enjoy your week my friend and Sis!
Linda, you are the queen of cubbies, they are always so adorable! How nice and exciting to have our daughter visiting you soon! Best of times, for sure!
Love all of your Valentine decor! Especially love that red Eiffel tower!
Judy
I always smile at the sight of your cubbies, Linda. I used to have a small set of cubbies on my desk when I taught. Cubbies are fun!
Stay warm and cozy…….
Love all your Valentine's Day decor. How exciting that your daughter is coming to visit!
The cubbies look great Linda! Lovin' that cupcake in the first pic:@)
The cubbies are so cute with their various decorations...love that little cupcake in particular :)
Love the cubbies Linda. So many precious treasures and memories themed with love.
Take care in the coming days. Looks like ice is headed your way.
Love the new furniture piece...it will come together and then you'll probably tweak it here and there. Have a wonderful visit with your daughter.
It looks great, Lynn!
I love your Valentine cubbies, too.
Are you in Atlanta??? I was thinking you lived elsewhere. I keep hearing Atlanta on the news. I know your sweet mom is in Texas.
Hope you and everyone in this storm's way is safe.
xo
Sheila
That's a great shelf! You're going to have so much fun arranging and rearranging it. Love all you Valentine's Day stuff too. Old Valentines make me smile.
I do look forward to being organized once more when I move--you have it down pat! I love the Valentines and the special one from your Dad is priceless. Happy Valentine's Day dear friend, XOXO
Your cubbies are so cute Linda, the jar of buttons is my favorite. You're going to have so much fun decorating your new shelves. So happy to hear Ashleigh is coming for a visit.
I'm loving the white pitchers on the shelf....
In case you would like to know, the small pitcher and the larger one to the right, is Adam's "Empress". I love that pattern and have most of the set.
Thanks for showing us your goodies!
Blessings,
J
Remember it is a work in progress....
Be kind to yourself and take plenty of time to pet Charlie
Some very pretty decorations at that
Your little cubbies are loaded with sweet treasures!
Yes, it's hard to stay organized and to go thru one's treasures to decide what to keep and what to donate!
It will all come together!
Thank you for the kind comment about my baptism!
Happy Valentine's day.
warmly,
deb
I love all your Valentine decor, but oh, I do love those blue dishes.
Have fun playing with your cubbies. Is Tiger going to get to fill one just for him?
The cat photo bombing...SO funny!!!
You are going to have FUN creating vignettes all over that shelving! When the weather is frightful, that's a great time to do it. You're committed to staying home whether you like it or not, so you can't just skip out on the task!
Enjoy yourself, stay warm, and be safe! By the way...love the heart your Dad made!
Hi Linda, you have been so busy! I really like your new shelf and it will be fun to see how you decorate it. I really like all the blue glass I spotted. We just dug out of a snow and ice storm. I have been home for almost a week! I'm ready to get out!
Love your cute Valentine's Day decorations, and the neat shelving unit. Lots of space for great displays. Looking forward to seeing how you display the white ironstone and pottery pieces.
I love the "L"! I hadn't seen that before. I'm glad you got your new shelving in. you will have fun decorating it. :)
love the red & pink nooks cant wait for the finished wall unit
You're gonna love those shelves once you get them organized. I'm glad Blake got them moved in for you. The cubbies are cute, as always! Happy Valentine's Day!
Linda, I love your cubbies all ready for Valentine's Day. That is also a nice desk and shelves you are working on. Things have be slow around here. No bad weather, just unusually cold for us. Praying for you and all friends in the path of such bad weather. Spring will be here soon, I hope.
Love to you, Ginger
I love seeing your cubbies decorated. Every time I see them, I think that I've got to find a place to put some cubbies at my house. You have some great reds and pinks to use for V'tine décor. Oh, you are going to have so much fun with those new shelves. I read on line that today is Galentine's Day - you send love to your "gal" friends, so Happy Galentine's Day! laurie
Love your red cubbies. You new shelves. I love the blue collection and your milk glass collection. I wish you a happy Valentine's Day.
sandie
What's a holiday with out blue dishes. Always a complement to the red and pink in our lives
Post a Comment