When the mailman rings the doorbell and has a package for me,
well it makes my day!
Recently I won Garage Sale Gal's Blog Birthday giveaway and it is sooooo cute!
I love cute packing and Deb wrapped some of the items in sewing pattern tissue
The giveaway had a great 'berry' theme
The vintage kitchen towel and apron both in strawberry fabric...love them!
Look at the cute pin cushion and Tag that Deb made!
Thanks Deb for being such a great friend!
The last time I had a giveaway it was from PrintRunner and was for stickers. It was won by ColoradoLady and I was lucky to be offered the same prize. I got them in the mail this week!
I made Tiger some book plates!
I found this great vintage bookplate at the Graphics Fairy! She has the best free vintage graphics around!
Goes perfectly with one of the new thrifty books I found for Tiger!
Look at these great books about Owls!
I also recently got a great free offer from Shutterfly
for a photo magnet
I choose to get this great pic of Mom and I
It's on my refrigerator now!
Charlie said I hadn't posted his picture in a long time...ever since that 'Tiger' kid came along he feels neglected...so here you go Charlie!
I'm joining Kathe for
Toujours,
Linda







25 comments:
Love to get a great surpise like you received. Who can not like all the red!
Cathy Cupboard Calamity <;)
Congratulations on your winnings. I love the book plate idea...yeah Tiger!
OH HOW FUN!!! Congrats!!! I am thinking it is time for a give away soon.
Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
What a sweet gift!
I love the bookplates, and I'll have to take some time to go over to look at The Graphics Fairy.
Linda, what wonderful treasures you received! Tiger is still such a sweetie! Poor Charlie does have some stiff competition there, but I think he will survive.! Tell Charlie we still love him even though Tiger steals the show at times.
Congrats on your wins! Love the pretty pincushion and that's a great pic of Charlie:@)
Even if they're not "brown paper packages tied up in string", I still love getting packages in the mail from Friends.
Way to go!
m.
Always fun to get packages delivered. Cute stuff.
I love mail days like that!!
Happy for you to receive your goodie package, Linda.
Giveaways are so much fun, aren't they?
Take care. Susan
Congrats on your winning some nice items. Charlie is so cute. sandie
You are so welcome! I do hope you will enjoy the gifts. I always LOVE mail too!
Warmly,
deb
It looks like you got some nice surprises in the mail...enjoy!
wow, congrats on your great prizes! and i know how badly you wanted to make those book stickers for tiger, so i am sooo happy you finally won some!
Great giveaway winnings. Love the strawberry theme! And tell Charlie that he's looking really cute in that shot, so he can now get over his jealousy!
Wow! You are the winner of the winner! Better go buy a lottery ticket lol! Dear Charlie, you are as handsome and precious as ever! Thank you so much for sharing this post at the party this week Linda!
congrats on the win. Looks like a great package. I love the pincushion.
The owl books are great and the name plate is awesome.
Glad to see Charlie, he's a cutie
Congratulations Linda on winning the giveaway from Deb...looks like such a fun filled box. Love what you did with your book plate win too, just perfect for Tiger. Love your festive header!
Linda, congratulations on your win. What a box full of fun! The book plates are so cute, and Charlie is such a pretty guy. laurie
Love the idea to use sewing patterns as tissue paper. Awesome!
Very, very cool!
Velva
Linda -- what lovely giveaway :)
Those owl books look adorable and the bookplates are simply perfect :)
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!
Gail
What a fun giveaway to win! Everything looks so cute. And the owl book stickers are great! of course you and your mom is a wonderful picture to use as a magnet!
Give Charlie a little pat for me!!!
Great choice for your photo magnet!!!
Everything is just precious. Don't you love opening packages like that...filled with goodies! Hugs!
Post a Comment