I stopped by the local Goodwill one day and found two cute things that just 'had' to come home with me!
This cute little restaurant creamer was only .49 and will join my collection at home!
This milk glass vase has the prettiest design on it and at $1.99 I knew it was a keeper!
Look at this cute goofy face! Love this boy and miss him so much~
I'm joining Vintage Thingy Thur
and
Tourjours,
Linda



26 comments:
Great finds and your little guy is so precious. Love that silly little smile. Hugs, Marty
You have the best luck thrifting I swear.
Grandkids...aren't they the best.
A woman after my own heart! A love of vintage glass and grandchildren - not necessarily in that order :)
Oh, so cute! They would have come home with me too. What an adorable little guy!
Linda -- that little creamer is just too cute and speaking of too cute - that grandbaby is simply precious. Aren't we grandma's shameless, lol. Keep sharing :)
Blessings!
Gail
Hi Linda! You did score some cute stuff. But nothing as cute as Tiger!~ Sorry to read about your Mom. Hope she is doing better.
I wish I could find some cute things at the thrift store. So far have struck out.
Brenda
The milk glass is lovely!!! Good deal too.
Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Cute pitcher and darling vase and absolutely ADORABLE TIGER. Susan
LOVE THE MILK GLASS VASE, OFCOURSE....AND I HAVE A COLLECTION OF THOSE LITTLE CREAMERS FROM OLD DINERS....THEY ARE SO CUTE. I KNOW YOUR MISSING THAT LITTLE GUY...
I love, love, LOVE that creamer!
I love the milk glass too - but Tiger more - and I KNOW he misses you too! sandie
There's something very comforting about heavy china restaurant-ware, no?
Great shopping Linda. Love that little creamer.
Wow, has that little one grown. Time flies, seems only yesterday that he was born. He is adorable.
xo Ginger
I like both your finds. Can't wait to see them in the cubies!~Ames
That creamer was a steal! I love the pattern.
Hello fellow Georgian! It has taken me a few days to get caught up on blog visits as I try to make my frustrating computer a bit less frustrating. So far, I'm still losing the battle, but I'm no quitter.
Love your thrifty finds, especially the little red and white creamer. I never have any luck at our GW so I have nearly stopped going. I have discovered the reStore, though.
If that's your grandson, he is absolutely adorable. What gorgeous eyes!
First, Happy Birthday Linda!!!
Second, love your little one face's.
And finally, this is such a nice little Milk Glass vase!
Enjoy your day! Hugs,
I love those little creamers, and I only have one. It's a old white one with a green stripe, maybe Buffalo? Anyway, cute picture of Tiger. I miss my grandkids who live in Florida, so I know how ya feel!
I know you can hardly wait to see Tiger...such a cute face!!! Love the little creamer!!!
So sweet, Tiger wants to share his food with you. I love that milk glass vase, such a pretty design.
You found some really pretties. Of course that sweet little face is the best of all.♥
Great finds, Linda. That little creamer is just so cute. Tiger will probably look like he's grown a foot when you see him!
Linda, Tiger is a keeper!! Love your Milk glass vase!
You collect restaurant creamers? I collect restaurant creamers! A kindred spirit. I love this one, what a great find.
Both fun finds Linda! And I can't believe how big Tiger is getting! Geez, time is flying by so fast! Thank you for sharing with us at TTF this week! Have a great day.
Post a Comment