Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TUESDAY AND MORE FINDS

It's Tuesday and I'm finally getting a chance to post today.  Our internet has been down most of the day, I hate when that happens!!!  ANYWAY, here is another round of my thrifty finds.


 
I found two of these dishes at the same thrift shop.  I love this vintage green.  This is a great divided dish and it was 1/2 price day.  Both were purchased for $3.00 total!!!
 I like the design of this glass.  Petals? Ovals?


This was found at the same thrift shop.  I think this one and the other two items all came from the same home, so I hated to break them up.... smile!

I like the design of this bowl and the edge is very pretty I paid $1.50 


I had so many comments on the fat little bird on my previous post and I realized no one knew there are three of the little birdies....so they get another photo op! 

Well that's it for today.  I will do another post tomorrow and I sure hope the internet stays up.  
I am about to reach a very important milestone here on my blog and I hope you will all stop by and visit to see my celebration and also to participate in a giveaway!

Always,

Linda

11 comments:

CC said...

Linda, your dishes are ever so pretty.,I wouldn't be able to pass them up either. You got a great buy..
and p.s. I love those chubby little birds. :)

Susan Wicker said...

Ohhhhhh, I love the little white birdie family, Linda. The green dishes are pretty, too. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Those are beautiful. Especially the round one. It reminds me of a clear bowl I accidentally dropped last year! It was a Hazel Atlas "Capri Swirl" I think. Yours is prettier in green though!

GWENDOLYN said...

Love that green plate. Also the birds are so darling! They would look great in my shabby room. :)
Blessings!
Gwen

Queenie said...

Hey Linda,
I caught up on all the thrifting posts and wow, it looks like you had alot of fun! I'm lovin' all those glass candy dishes... and the vintage silver sunday post is awesome...beautiful!
Hope you have a great week...
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Mary said...

I love green glass and collect it myself! You got some real pretties and for such a steal. Isn't that what makes it fun? Your birdies are sooo sweet, too.

Together We Save said...

I love the green glass... I look for it all the time to use at Christmas. You found such beautiful pieces.

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

I really like your site. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please fell free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

nice finds. i really like seeing other thrift shop addicts finds! hehe!!!!

Chatty Crone said...

I love your 'green' dishes - my favorite color.

You do great with the thrift shops. It sounds like you have a lot of fun and get a lot of good bargains.
Sandie

Diann said...

Hi Linda!

oooh..ooh...love that green dish! Great find!