Friday, January 8, 2010

A LITTLE SNOW

We had snow in Georgia....not much but enough for me.  The icy roads have been the danger around here.  I was in my warm jammies and did not go out until around noon to take photos (still it was only 19 degrees.....stop laughing you northerners..) so the snow was melting a little from the sun.  I took these few photos just to share with all of you!

This is the view of my side yard...





This is the amount of snow on our back deck...

This is a view of the back yard and the larger red barn

And my favorite photo



Thanks for sharing in my fun snow day photos.....

Linda 

6 comments:

Crochetoholic said...

my oh my...19' that is really cold. I think we are the only place in the USA that has warm weather, I am in S CA and it is in the 70s during the day, although we are having unusually cold nights... I like your blog and wanted to pop in and say "Hi"...I am Debb and was surfing blog to blog when I ran across you and saw your yard photo...I will have to take one of mine and post it.....keep warm, Debb

Jeanette said...

We did not get any snow in middle Georgia but it is cold cold cold. I love the pic of the magnolia buds also.

Brenda said...

I think I would like to trade places with you. Come check out my last snow pics and we have had a few more inches since I posted. Can we trade for a while? Thanks for sharing. Love the pic of the buds. Very pretty.

Susan Wicker said...

Hello Linda....I didn't know it snowed in Georgia. There are mounds of the white stuff here, that's for sure (northern Massachusetts! ha!) Enjoyed your photos. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Looks like just the perfect amount of snow to me! Enough to make it pretty but not enough to have to shovel! (Like I've ever had to shovel snow here!)
Hugs,
Dawn

Chatty Crone said...

We had the same here - my grandson in 1/2 inch snow, went down the hill on a pizza pan, made a snowman, had a snow ball fight - he said that with the amount of snow we get here in GA - you have to do everything in one day!
sandie