There are many kinds of love in this world.
Today I celebrate the love of family
Always there for me and giving me comfort.
Friends who have filled my heart with kind words
and so much love.
I wish you all a beautiful Valentine's Day!
Linda



14 comments:
You are so right, Linda. Family and friends, true through so many of the hard times, and there to celebrate the good times. You are blessed with your (growing!) family.
Happy Valentine's Day Linda. Family and Friends are so important. Hugs.
Joy
Hi Linda,
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you had a nice day! I also hope your broken heart is healing :)
warmly,
deb
Happy Valentine's Day to you Linda! Hugs, Cecilia
Linda, What a beautiful Valentine message! Well expressed and lovely! Enjoy your day!
Jane Flora Doora
Happy Valentine's Day to you dear friend. I hope you had a day filled with love and family, XOXO
You are such a trooper. Happy Valentines Day to you too, though it's actually evening now.
Brenda
I want to wish you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I hope you had a great Valentine's Day Linda:@)
I hope you had a lovely love filled day Linda.
Hugs,
Meredith
Thank you I had a good Valentine's Day
so sweet. i have never seen that particular carving figure (i know they have a name) but that one is so sweet.
hugs,
b
I hope you had a lovely day filled with family and friend love.
The 4 cats kept us busy with cuddles!
Take care
Valerie x
Such lovely items there in this valentine’s party and I just loved those flowers! You really did a great job dear. We celebrated this year’s valentine day at one of the venues in NYC at. It was such a great day!
Post a Comment