Here are a few more items for sale
If you have any questions, email me or view this post here for shipping details
I love creamers, but time to share some of them with others!
This is perfect for a winter table.
$2 (+S&H) SOLD
Birthday Girls! 7 is unmarked, 8 is Lefton
$2 (+S&H)
Very cool Restaurant Ware by Jackson China
Custom made for Harry M Stevens, I don't know what the initials stand for but it's pretty cool!
I kept one creamer but this small plate, bowl and 2 individual creamers can be yours!
$3 (+S&H)
A couple of items re-listed from last week
This one-quart hen is still looking for a home.
I think the price was too high (although lower then most listings on Etsy)
she is now listed for
she is now listed for
$5 (+S&H)
I still love these glasses and hope you will too!
reduced price $3 (+S&H)
Please contact me if interested and I can provide more photos and information!
Thanks for looking!
Linda





9 comments:
Linda,
That little creamer is sooo cute!!!
Blessings,
Linda
Love the hen (I collect hens and roosters) and glasses! But do I need more "stuff" when I'm trying to get rid of more myself? ;-)
You have some really cute things for sale!!
Just like Melanie, I love the hen too!
Sweet Hugs!
Jemma
Fun stuff, Linda- the rooster tureen is charming. Have you had the chance to work on your fairy garden yet? Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you have a great Mother's Day!
shawn
Linda I hope you find a good home for all of them. sandie
I need to follow your lead, Linda, and clear out some of the things around here. Hopefully someone will offer these things another home. xo Nellie
Put aside the pitcher with the pine cones on it for me...I have the cups and saucers that match!! I'll get it from you next time I see you...
If I was packing to move, that hen would be heading to Washington! XOXO
Hey...I have that same hen in my china cabinet. I found it at a thrift store a few weeks ago. I was just popping in to see if you were in Paris yet :)
Post a Comment