This table was inspired by these guys!
I found these rabbits at a thrift store a few years ago (.80 each) and fell in love with them. I think they are perfect for a simple Easter table!
Lots of pink this year!
I started with a dusty rose colored Fiesta plate, added a blue plate and then a cute pink polka dot salad plate.
A small milk glass bowl holds a pink plastic egg that will hold some Easter candy as a treat!
The napkins are the newest additions to my stash and were .25 ea at a thrift shop
I used my sweet little rabbit napkin rings
also .25 cents each bought at yard sales
The plate stack picks up the colors of the napkins
Centered on a pale pink place mat with white flat ware this place setting is ready for the food!
I love these wine flutes....I have found two at different thrift shops for under $1 each
When something is this pretty I will sometimes buy it when I only see one and this time I am so glad I did as I found a 2nd flute!
** Edited to add that the flutes are from Pierrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne and come in special sets with their champagne....Thanks to Marlis for the information**
The hot pink placemat was .99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond...I added some faux flowers to a milkglass vase and voila....a center piece!
We will be having Ham, cheesy potatoes and green beans on Sunday. I want something yummy for dessert but haven't decided what yet!
I love pink and blue together
Wishing you a wonderful Easter!
I'm joining Kathleen for Let's Dish
and
Diann at the Thrifty Groove for
Hugs,
Linda












39 comments:
Hi Linda,
This is just the sweetest Easter tablescape ever! I love everything about it. Those little clear pink eggs are adorable as are the rabbits. You've outdone yourself again Girl!!!
hugs
Sissie
Looks fabulous. Can I come? I am all by lonesome for Easter this year. Hubby is golfing for the week , my oldest and her family is living in Alberta now and my youngest daughter is visiting with her this year. I'm sure I could squeeze myself at the table. I will bring a coconut cake!
Happy Easter.
You always set a lovely table. Your menu sounds delish! Happy Easter xo
This is such a sweet table, Linda! Pretty and thrifty! You get the greatest deals. Love all the shades of pink and the cute bunny napkins rings! :)
XO,
Jane
Looks nice, Linda. I think your bunnies are from the same family that my wooden one is from that I posted yesterday. They are really nice. Cute bunny napkin rings, too.
Pink is always good with me! Yum, your dinner sounds delicious. I don't know what dessert will be either--maybe angel food cake. Happy Easter. Linda
What a steal those rabbits were. Your table looks great. I like the layering and those polka dot plates!
Happy Easter...
Love those glasses.. they look like they belong to a champagne set..Perrier Joet Fleu de Champagne check it out: http://www.nj.com/homegarden/entertaining/index.ssf/2011/12/ring_in_the_new_year_with_thes.html
Love your pretty table. You fooled me with the pink eggs.. they look quite lovely and much like glass. The rabbits are fabulous! Love your table.. Happy Easter.. many blessings, xo marlis
Just 80 cents each for those cute bunnies?!??!! What a great bargain!!! They are even more of a bargain because they inspired this cute tablescape! Happy Easter!
The napkins are so adorable! Lucky you finding the sweet rabbit napkin rings at such a great price. Happy Easter!
Linda, this is a cute tablescape. Love the colors and cute cute napkins.
I think that was wonderful and I remember one of the first times we got together you bought the pink polka dotted plates. You do so much and make wonderful settings out of what you buy, sandie
Linda, I can't believe you only paid 80 cents for those bunnies! They are adorable! Your tablescape is beautiful!! I am coming to your house for Easter dinner .LOL
Hi Linda! I thought that your flowers were real! Must be because of the Milk Glass vase!
Will have the same thing on Easter and I am thinking of making a delicious lemon pie with some fresh blueberry! Hugs!
Love the soft colors of your table, Linda...lovely.
If you want something yummy make Death By Chocolate...my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Happy Easter to you and Mr. ALC!
You always amaze me with your thrifty tables! This is another lovely table! The bunnies are so sweet and I can't believe what you paid for them. I love the polka dotted dishes.
Linda~ Love your bunny pair at the table, what a steal! I have a pair of flutes that came with a bottle in a boxed set of PJ as a gift for a milestone birthday. Happy Easter to you & your family :)
Lovely table, love the colors! I think those napkins are fabulous, so cute!
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!
Happy Easter, L!
Linda,
Once again you blow me away with your fantastic and thrifty tablescapes! Please set an extra plate for me!
dee dee
loving all that pink and especially the bunny napkin holders!
Looks lovely, Linda. Of course, pink is my favorite color!
You got some terrific deals. And I love the bun buns. Susan
Love the pastel colors Linda...
The bunnies were a real deal!
Happy Easter sweetie!xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Very pretty Easter table. I love the pastels!
You're all set! The only thing left to do is cook the dinner and dish it up on your festive plates!
You found so many wonderful deals for your Easter table. The pair of bunnies are really quite special. I like pink and blue, too; and my Easter table features the same colors this year...great minds....LOL. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay
Your Easter feast sounds yummy! I like plain cheesecake for dessert. Or a Key Lime Pie! Coconut Cream Pie! Hmmm...now you have me thinking! Hugs Anne
So Cute! Love the bunnies.
Happy Easter!
Pat
Love your fun table Linda! Can't believe the great price on the rabbits-enjoy! Happy Easter:@)
Dinner sounds delicious Linda! I love your pinks and the big pink plastic eggs will be such a hit filled with candy. I haven't seen any like those and think they are so perfect! Your new napkins are just incredible. I am always so amazed at the thrift store finds you ladies get. We just never get anything great around here! The rabbits were another great find and how wonderful to find the glasses at two different stops! Have a blessed Easter.
What a beautiful table!! It jsut screams Spring/Easter. Maybe someday we'll be able to have a sit down dinner instead of a buffett...my home is so small, but maybe someday. I would love to dress a table like yours.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter!
*hugs*deb
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
http://dragonflytreasure.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-memories-suite-giveaway.html
Oh, super cute Easter table Linda! I can't believe those bunnies were so cheap! Great find! And the dishes are just perfect! I hope you and your family have a very happy Easter! Hugs from the three of us!
What a cute tablescape. Love those dishes. Hugs and blessings,. Cindy
I love your sweet bunnies! And I see the cute napkins that look like my tablecloth! It's so much fun to have friends that love the same things! Enjoy your holiday weekend! ♥
How cute! I have been looking for bunny's and finally found another one for 75 cents.
My mother had the same bowls only they were amber.
We are having Ham, green beans, deviled eggs, cresent rolls, and what ever side dish my daughter cooks in addition to a pineapple upside down cake. I have always made a coconut bunny cake and found out last year that my grandsons don't like coconut cake. Well geez, now they tell me! LOL~Ames
The pastels are wonderful and so nice with the bunny centerpiece. I'm having the same menu and we are having angel food cake for dessert. Happy Easter to you.
What sweet little bunnies for only 80¢, Linda. Your pastel table is so cute and appropriate for the season. Have a Happy Easter! :-) Sue
It's amazing what bargains you find!!! Love the pink and blue tablescape especially those Fiesta plates! Have a Happy Easter!!!
Great table! I can't believe your bargains.
- The Tablescaper
A thrifty, simply elegant table! I am crazy for polka dots this season and your pink ones caught my eye first thing! I love your sweet bunnies :) Happy Easter wishes to you!
Post a Comment