Monday, January 23, 2012

Spaghetti


The smile says it all! 

Hugs, 
Linda

24 comments:

C'est moi Claudette said...

No kidding, it says it all LOL..... LOVE sweet Tiger.
I see on your little thumb nail pic "happy birthday baby girl". I see so much of Tiger in her face. That's not the mom is it? That's the Aunty right??
Just wondering ; )
Happy Monday
xoxo

Susan said...

What a darling little "meatball." Soooooo cute. Thanks for sharing, Linda. Susan

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

thanks for the giggle!

Ann said...

The boy likes his spaghetti....lol That is so cute, made me giggle

Chatty Crone said...

I can't say I'd eat right after him - but once he is cleaned up - then . . .
He is a living doll.
sandie

dee dee said...

Now after the day I had... that is the phot I needed to see!
Thank you for sharing this funny moment!
Dee Dee

Lynn said...

Well... at least that high one isn't in his ear! Too cute and I'm sure very yummy:@)

Gina said...

Haha! So cute! Nothing like a spaghetti face!

Barbara F. said...

Tiger is enjoying his dinner! Very cute!! I can get lost in a dish of pasta myself ;-) xo

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Now there's somebody who appreciates good home cooking!

Ames said...

I take it Tiger loves spaghetti! LOL!!~Ames ♥

middle child said...

Two words....Project Runway.

Diann said...

Spaghetti and chocolate cake pictures are absolutely mandatory! LOL

Suzanne said...

So cute! Makes me love spaghetti even more. Now you need a photo of his birthday cake smeared all over that cute face and you're all set:)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Oh those cheeks! Just right for kissing!!!
xo Catherine

the cape on the corner said...

LOL! what a mess!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Soooooo cute!!!!

Alyssa Bee said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!
How did he get a noodle all the way up by his eyebrow :)

Joyce said...

Mama Mia! God bless your cute little spaghetti eating angel! He is so ADORABLE!
Joyce

BECKY said...

OMG! That is a masterpiece!! :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Yes, it does! Tiger is just precious, I'm still smiling!

Hugs~

Nancy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So cute! We had a few of those spaghetti meals here...then straight to the tub!

bj said...

SOOO cute....:))

Grammy Goodwill said...

hahaha - Oh, I love it. That is my kind of picture. (My daughter hated it when I took them though. Silly daughter.) What a cutie pie you have there for dinner!