Thank you to all who entered this great giveaway from
I used the random number generator and the winner is
Carol of Art and Sand
Carol's response to winning...
Wow!
I am so excited! I have never had a wreath on our front door, but I am also thinking that it would look great hanging in the house in front of the center window in the dining room.
Thanks so much for doing the Giveaway!.
Again my thanks to Tree Classics and their fabulous 40 for 40 celebration!
Wishing you JOY,
Linda


6 comments:
Sweet! Congratulations to Carol!! Have a wonderful Friday Linda!
Hugs, Vicky
I am so happy for Carol too - nice woman!
Congrat's to the winner! Maybe next time!
warmly,
deb
Congrats to Carol! I'm sure she'll enjoy the wreath:@)
Congrats to Carol - hope you'll post a photo of your holiday decor after you're all done!!
Well, I feel like one lucky girl.
I think it's going to look really nice in the dining room!
Post a Comment