Last week I shared with you my McCoy pottery collection and 'hinted' at another purchase!
I won an Ebay bid on two lots of McCoy pottery getting a super bargain! A total of 7 pieces and the cost was less then $9 each including shipping!
SCORE!
Here are some of my NEW (to me) McCoy
These two vases are in average shape but the pink piece is a gorgeous Art Deco style and is so pretty!
These four are my favorites in the lot!
This turquoise planter has such a pretty glaze on it. The tulip pot I have wanted for ages and they are usually $20-$30 on Ebay plus shipping!
I love this yellow ivy hanging planter (originally they had chains they hung from) and I'm going to plant something in this! (average price for this piece was about $25 on Etsy)
This bulb bowl might be my favorite piece...maybe
anyway, it's gorgeous color and design just make me so happy
Wait, didn't I say SEVEN pieces...oh yes well sadly one arrived like this...
I am so sad as this was one of the pieces I was so looking forward to having. The handles are amazing. Since it wasn't wrapped correctly, the seller gave me a refund.
I am going to try to glue it back together to at least display it. Hey we all have some chips and cracks on us but we still have value!
So that's my New to me McCoy and I'm tickled to add these pieces to my collection. I think I'm done looking on Ebay/Etsy for awhile but this was a great score for sure!
Joining
and
Wishing you JOY,
Linda







29 comments:
Great collection! I love McCoy, but don't have any!
WOW... you made out like a bandit! I haven't been stalking ebay for a while but your treasures have me thinking I need to go look around. Enjoy that wonderful McCoy!
Your really did get a great deal! Too bad that piece broke. I love Ebay!
Hi Linda! Oh, what pretty pieces! It's a good thing you were getting rid of things before you moved! :) Sorry about the pretty yellow piece being broken. It looks like it broke pretty clean so I'll be you can glue it back. Hope all is well with you this week.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
You have a terrific collection, Linda. Happy you found these new pieces!
How exciting to be the lucky high bidder on these pretty pieces!! It's too bad about the broken vase, but you can probably get it glued back together good enough to still enjoy it. Thanks, Linda for sharing your McCoy at VIP.
ahhhh, girlfriend, these are wonderful....so glad you won the bid.
Guess little Tiger is doing good and growing way too fast...:)
xo
You really hit the pottery bargain jackpot! Awesome thrifting Linda! You rocked it!
You really hit the pottery bargain jackpot! Awesome thrifting Linda! You rocked it!
So many great pieces!!
Looks like you scored! They are really beautiful.
Love it all -- McCoy is amazing! Lucky you for the great prices! That's too bad about the broken vase, but like you say, you can use it for display!
Beautiful collection of pottery ~ great post for N!
Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol
Well! I think this is a spectacular N post. The pieces you got are great. I am very fond of green McCoy ware and that blueish green also. I have not seen too many yellows. You have some nice ones there! Isn't it fun to get a really good buy on Ebay!
Those are a real bargain. Love the pottery in your selection.
Wonderful collection Linda and good find. When in the world do you find time?
You were surely in the right place at the right time!! They are amazing. I know you will enjoy them along with the rest of your collection.
I just love the pattern of the green bowl.
I forgot to take the pitcher to the post office with me on Wednesday. With my sister's family here and our upcoming San Francisco jaunt, I won't get it mailed for awhile. And, I'm not going to tell you when I mail it so you will have a complete surprise.
I love the pink vase and the yellow ivy planter. Great additions to your collection. so sorry about the broken one.
You really scored big, Linda! Sorry about the broken one though.
Ebay and Etsy are dangerous places for me (lol), so I try not to get on there too often, unless I really need something.
xo,
rue
I love ebay, but have had similar problems with breakage before. For the most part, sellers do a good job. I'm glad you were refunded your money, but I'm sure you would rather have the piece intact. Hopefully, it will glue well.
=)
NICE! Once I settle in I plan to start looking more into McCoy planters...
Gorgeous collection, Linda and great bargain on your ebay find!
Love your New to You McCoy pottery. So sad about the piece that broke.
I love the turquoise and yellow colors. Too bad the one broke!
Wow, you scored big time! Too bad about that last piece, I'm glad the seller gave a refund, that's good business! Hope that you are able to piece it together and enjoy it, even a little bit! Have a blessed week ahead! Cindy
My goodness Linda. What an amazing collection. What a great score!
What a beautiful collection. It's so sad about the broken one. I tend to shy away from selling fragile stuff like that in my online shops because it is so hard to package it safe enough to prevent damage. Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter what you do the post office still breaks it!
Tania
You got some really good items and what a cute side kick you have, does Miss R like thrifting too?
Post a Comment