I love pottery and have been collecting it for many years.
My latest additions are all thrifty finds!
These two were found at the same thrift shop. Both are old and not particularly valuable, but I paid less then $1 for both of them.
Love the pink on this sweet little bird planter
and blue tickets were 1/2 price!
The condition on this one is a little rough, but that sweet decal and flower detail on the bottom make up for it
I love mini's and these two pieces are the newest additions to my small collection
The blue pitcher was $3 at an Antique Mall
The white basket was $1 at a thrift shop
Both are marked USA and are most likely Shawnee or McCoy
I'm joining these fun parties
Wishing You JOY,
Linda







25 comments:
I love the birdie Linda! What great finds at such awesome prices!!
I love fun little planters!
Linda, I think that cute floral piece will clean up well. Try using some baking soda.
I love each everyone of your thrift finds.
That's just why I love thrift stores...such wonderful finds, Linda! A bird planter is always a favorite for me!
I do love the little blue vase. So delicate.
You did it again with your thrifty finds. It never matters to me if something is valuable or not, I only need to love it.
I love buying Made in the US and vintage is even better. The little bird is very sweet! Great deals my friend. Wouldn't we have fun hunting for treasures together...and getting the best buys! Hugs, Diane
Awwwww, so glad you found some treasures you loved. The minies are soooo cute. Susan
Oh such pretty things
Nice finds Linda ... can't go wrong with the old pottery. Love the white vase. I am sure it will clean up a little and you will enjoy it very much.
Blessings.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures
Cute mini's!! Tiger looked cute in his costume! Happy 901st post!
warmly,
deb
All very pretty, Linda. Love the little bird planter. Deb
Linda, love your latest pottery finds. I am especially attracted to the minis myself. You got great prices!
Hugs, Dianne
Thanks for checking with me, Linda! It's good to be back. I love these finds, especially the little blue pitcher.
Wonderful finds! I love pieces like this. That little bird is wonderful - I might make a pincushion to fit in the vase part - it would be practical and pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Your new little bird is very cute Linda:@)
Linda, you have a few cute new pieces for your cubbies! Love the little basket.
I guess I missed your last post...Tiger is so adorable and getting so big.
Have a wonderful week.
You have the best luck finding mini pottery, Linda! I don't know how you do it. It's really hard to find around here, for some reason.
Great finds, my friend.
xo
Claudia
Hi Linda! Great finds--the birdie is my favorite! Have a great day! Blessings, Cecilia
Linda, glad you found some sweet pieces to add. Thumbs up from your pottery loving friend. '-)
Very pretty and sweet Linda. I love pottery also. The bird planter is so cute and priced so unbelievably cheap. Great thrifting !
Hi Linda!
Such cute pottery pieces you have there. I love the bird one!
Congrats on Grandbaby #2 being on it's way! What an exciting time for your family!
Thank you for joining my swap.
I'll be back in touch real soon.
Erica :)
I love your vintage pottery pieces, Linda! You really have a knack for a bargain:) It's so hard to pick a favorite, but I think the blue pitcher would be it!!
You find the best bargains! Love the bird planter and the little blue pitcher!
What a find!! Love the little birdie pot!! You have an eye for very nice pieces!!!
Post a Comment