The last time I dropped off items at the thrift shop I, of course, looked around and found a few things to bring home!
A very eclectic group but fun!
This Ironstone pitcher/creamer is so pretty!
It's "Petite Flora" made in Japan and sold at Sears in the '70's
I love the soft colors and it looks great next to my house plants!
I also found this lamp....it's a project
I like the shape and the height the price ($1)
It has been painted and while I like the color it doesn't go with my room so I'll repaint it
see....a project!
And I could not resist this cute pillow!
It isn't perfect colors for my living room but it was only 25 cents so it came home with me!
I'm working on taking more items to the thrift shop as I downsize my dishes and other collections. I'll share more about that soon!
I'm joining
Wishing you JOY,
Linda


ee.jpg)


ee.jpg)
35 comments:
I love the bird pillow, it is so adorable!
I agree, the birdie pillow is ver "tweet"!
warmly,
deb
what sorts of things are in that 52 things to do on a plane set?
That bird pillow is adorable! And I love the sweet little pitcher. Those are such fun to collect! Enjoy your afternoon Sis! Hugs, Diane
I love your pitcher and that little pillow is absolutely precious. What great finds, Linda. xo Laura
Great finds Linda! I would have also bought that sweet little pitcher and pillow home. The 52 Things to Do On a Plane sounds interesting...is it a game or book? Have a great evening!
Blessings, Vicky
Love the sweet pitcher and that really sweet birdie pillow! Linda, in your travels to the thrift store, if you see a white ceramic ladle for a soup tureen, I would love it and will pay for it and shipping. Thanks in advance.
Hi Linda,
Love all your loot. The birdie pillow is my favorite.
hugs
Sissie
Holy moly, a quarter for that sweet pillow? Love the sweet pitcher, I have a thing for those little pitchers too. Have to laugh because I'm donating things right now too, but then I look around, and usually bring something home also, lol.
My favorite is the bird pillow followed by the sweet pitcher. Did you luck up on an Eiffel Tower too?
Cute finds, Linda. I'm in the clean out mode this summer with lots of boxes and bags going to the thrift. '-)
Ohhhhhhhh, the little pillow is absolutely darling. I would have bought that, too. Glad you got rid of some treasures and found others. Susan
You didn't spend much and came home with some cute things!
Linda, I am laughing...I used do the same thing, take things to the thrift store and come home with almost as much. I finally decided it would be more to my benefit if I conned Howard into taking them, that way...nothing comes home!
Cute, cute pillow and the adorable little pitcher really does go nicely with your plants.
Have a great week.
Some good finds
Fun treasures! I love that pillow, so cute and such a thrifty price.
Fantastic, congratulations! I love the idea house and your photos are awesome!
Best Decoration Style on Miniature Garden
Hi Linda! What fun and what great treasures. Love that darling little pillow.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Fun finds! Love the pitcher!
I couldn't have resisted that bird pillow either!!! Love your finds...what color are you going to paint the lamp?
Great finds!
WOW, the prices at your thrift store are wonderful! Prices have really gone up around here...but I always manage to "justify" a few things to come home with me :)
I love everything but especially that sweet pillow.
Hugs,
Meredith
That pillow is calling to me, Linda! You got some wonderful things!
xo
Claudia
Like everyone else, I love the pillow Linda :-) I hope you share the after of your project lamp!
That pillow is sweet!
Great finds, love the shape of that lamp, and those prices? I need to shop with you!
Hugs,
Patti
The birdie pillow is just adorable, Linda! What a great find! I do the same thing as you, I drop off donations at the thrift shop, then go inside to look for more treasures:)
Hey Linda! I really appreciate your comments on my posts now that I'm trying to start blogging again--you're usually the only one commenting but thanks nevertheless! You're so funny--you take stuff to the thrift and come home with stuff from the thrift. Sounds like me, except I am always buying stuff and then can't part with it. Wish I had your self-control. Sears had some pretty neat stuff made for them in Japan--I have several pieces decorated with cat-tails!
Love your treasures..bet the lamp will be so cute when you finish it.
Have a great day...
Loving your sears Ironstone pitcher!! Nice fine - especially from Japan!! Like the birdies too!!
The bird pillow is precious!
I hear ya about clearing out stuff. You are my hero for doing all that you have already, and fling your mom's stuff, too!
Hi Linda! I haven't visited in far too long--just wanted to pop over and say hi :) I agree with everyone else, that bird pillow is too precious. Hope your vacation is terrific and that you enjoy your time with your two blogging friends.
Blessings,
Diana
That pillow would have come home with me, too! I've enjoyed looking around, and your Tiger is such a cutie pie! I have a Thursday party for thrifty finds...you should join us! It's small, but full of good junk and great people. :)
I love the birdie pillow!!
Post a Comment