Sunday is St. Patrick's Day so I wanted to share some more of my Green things!
The cubbies decked out in Green from last year
Plates on the wall
Do you think she is Irish??
We will have corned beef and cabbage Sunday!
This is one of my favorite green things...
I found this cup and plate at different times at different thrift stores!
Almost all my Green decorations are thrifty finds!
I'm joining
Thrifty Things Friday for her 100th Party!
and
Wishing you JOY,
Linda





32 comments:
I love your little cubbie and how you keep changing it out...very cute...Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage...we are having hot corned beef sandwiches on my homemade seeded rye bread...and I stocked the freeze with corned beef so we can have homemade corned beef hash all year!!
Love the green cup and plate, cannot believe you found them at different times...wow what a wonderful find..the clover dishes are so hard to find,...
Always a treat to see how your cubbies will change with the next holiday or season. Can't wait to see Easter.
Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage.
Very cute Linda! I love the honeycomb decorations! I'm looking forward to Corned Beef and Cabbage too-Happy St. Patrick's Day:@)
The cubbies are looking as cute as ever!!
How pretty!!
Fun decor ! :) So cute!
Hi Linda! Oh, I love all your greenies! The plates look great not to mention your cubbies. The little girl figurine is adorable! Wednesday's a comin'! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
This is my favorite season for the cubbies...all that green! I ♥ those two sugar bowls or are they vases sitting below the cubby.
Have a great weekend!
You are definitely ready for tomorrow! Love all of your green.
Judy
Really cute and I LOVE the mug and saucer!! :)
You have a wonderful collection of green! Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage. We will be enjoying ours too.
Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
Linda, your cubbies look amazing. Is not awesome how you can piece together a collection from thrifting or yard sales.
LOVE YOUR GREEN - love the white plates with Shamrocks. And I am going to have corned beef and cabbage too tomorrow, Happy St. Pat's day. Love, sandie
Such cute things, as always. Love the little Irish 'colleen' statue! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! xo
They are all so nice! Love the dishes with the shamrocks! So cute!
I would definitely say you are ready for St. Patty's Day with all your lovely greens. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy
I love all your green touches - great decorating for the big day tomorrow.
Our parade was today - hubby (Irish) went with grandchild - I (English) stayed home and made soup, painted a mirror, and read all these great blogs, much more productive!!!!
Happy days - Mary
Of course I love the cubbie but I'm really in love with your plates on the wall! Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day Linda! Don't get pinched :-)
Love the honeycomb...you always have cute things.
Yes, ma'am, I surely will like with your Sunday party. Thanks for reminding me. :)
Great collection to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Hope it's Grand.........
~Emily
The French Hutch
Love all of your green, Linda especially the cup and plate. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Laura
It's your "Sharin' of the Green" Linda! Happy St. Patty's day to you and thank you so much for joining in this week.
xo
Claudia
How festive! Lovely touches, great finds :)
Happy St Patty's Day to you~
Wow! You have a lot of St. Patrick's Day green, Linda. Do you have some Irish in you? Nice job! Susan
You have a lot of beautiful green treasures, my friend! I'm making Cheesy Irish Soda Bread and a pot of Potato~Corn chowder for our dinner. Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear friend, XOXO
Linda!!
Love your cubbie and your Little Gal Figurine! She looks like she is full of luck and good cheer!
Love,
Jemma
Such sweet thrifty finds. I really like the shamrock propped up against the glass doorknobs. Thanks for sharing your greens Linda.
I love those uniquely shaped green plates and the yellow ones you coordinated with them, Linda. I failed to bring out any of my St. Paddy's Day decor- but I did prepare some Irish fare last night. So good and delish!
I think I missed the Irish green in the cubbies. It shows up well against the wood. That plate rack is pretty handy to switch up too.
Love the cubbies as usual! Happy St. Pat's...we are getting ready for Corned Beef too!
Oh, lots of fun thrifted St. Paddy's day treausres Linda! Love that little lady figurine! Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a great day!
Post a Comment