You're Gonna Love This
Mr. Toes is home
Only for the night
But home!!
When we went to visit this morning this is what greeted us! He was purring and rubbing against us. The Dr's are so happy with his progress but he isn't eating. We spent time with him and then the Dr said we could come back at the end of the day and bring him home for the night!!
We have to take him back tomorrow for his treatments but he is home right now!
Here he is showing off his shaved parts!
First thing he did when he got home was head for the food! He as eaten a little bit, drank water and used the litter box. I think he is so happy to be home and I know we are happy he is here!
We will take him back in the morning and let him stay the day, but I think they will take out his IV and let him come home since he is eating.
We are so thankful and I know that all your good thoughts and prayers have helped our sweet Mr. Toes get better. He is one strong cat!
I'm joining
You're Gonna Love It
Wishing You JOY,
Linda



43 comments:
Best. Post. Ever! Such good news Linda :-)
So happy for Mr. Toes and for you!! Here's hoping and praying for continued healing.
Judy
So happy for this update, Linda! :D I know Mr. Toes is so happy to be home for the night! Poor guy...he'll be sad in the morning, though!
Linda I am glad your Mr. Toes is doing better.
Happy news! Keep up the progress, Mr. Toes!
My cats are doing a happy dance!
Oh, that is such good news, we are all very happy!
Home food, home litter box,home friends (that's you Charlie)....it's all fabulous!
Kisses and purrs
Jane Chris and the cats
xxxxxxxxxx
My cats are doing a happy dance!
Oh, that is such good news, we are all very happy!
Home food, home litter box,home friends (that's you Charlie)....it's all fabulous!
Kisses and purrs
Jane Chris and the cats
xxxxxxxxxx
Aw...bless his little heart. Look at that big incision. He is a strong boy and had a will to live. He feels the same way we would feel if we were finally home. Give him a hug for me. Deb
So glad he is recovering so well! I'm sure you are absolutely overjoyed to have him home (even if just for the night)!
I'm so happy Mr.Toes is well on his way to being fully recovered. I'm sure the visit helped him more than anything. There IS no place like home. :)
Linda, I'm so happy to see Mr. Toes is doing better. Ah, a visit home...what could be better for him or you? I hope he's back home to stay soon. Being with the family he loves will be his best medicine. :) Pam
Great news! I know Mr. Toes is so glad to be home. Hope he continues to get well.
Have a great week.
I am so happy to hear this! Great news. xo
Aaaaw Mr. Toes, sooo happy to see him getting better! Poor sweet thing! Good thing he still has 8 lives!
He's very lucky to have found you.
I'm so glad he is better and getting to be at home...like they say...There's NO PLACE Like HOME!!! It's so hard when your pet is sick. Just like having a sick child.
What great news, Linda! Hugs, Nellie
Such good news! Hugs to Mr. Toes!...Debbie
Linda, I have not been visiting and missed your post about Mr Toe's being shot. How awful! I am so glad he is doing well. He looks so much like my Boots..paws and all.
Hope he is home permenatley soon!
HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!!
Mr. Toes, you eat a good supper and maybe tomorrow you'll get to come home for good!
Nice that you got to spend time with him. That will probably speed up his recovery...Christine
OH, Linda! I'm so thrilled for you! Bless Mr. Toes' little heart. I agree with Chritine - being home and with his family is good medicine.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Wonderful news, Linda. He looks pretty happy to be home.Hope he is a good boy and doesn't put up a fight when it is time to take him back tomorrow.
Omg, Linda. I was so happy to see Mr. Toes was hope. That poor, dear cat. I still cannot get over the horror of someone doing that.
So glad he has such loving owners. Susan
Poor Mr. Toes...he looks like the sweetest cat. I know you will be so glad when he is home 24/7!
Oh my goodness, Linda...I didn't even know Mr. Toes was sick! I see it looks like he had major surgery! So good to hear he is doing better, and I know you'll be thrilled when he is home for good!
Linda, I just went through your older posts and read what happened to Mr. Toes! How horrible! Oh, I can only imagine the anger you felt toward the unknown person who did this....I'm so happy he is doing better! Love and hugs to you...and Mr. Toes!! :)
such good news! Welcome home Mr. Toes..;j
OH I am soooo glad to hear this! They know home..Great news!
Carol
wonderful news <3
What a huge incision for such a small guy. Poor thing! I guess what he needs right now is some good, home loving.
Yay! So happy he's starting to eat!
I just know he is going to be okay and they will let him go home - you can feed and love on him there. And he loves that.
That is good news, Linda. I know last summer when our one pup got sick and wouldn't eat or drink and the vet wanted to keep her, I suggested she come home and see what we could do and if she still wouldn't eat, we would bring her back. She was so thrilled to be home with mom and dad that she started eating and drinking and so the vet just let us keep her home.
Like us humans, our pets always seem to do better when home with those that love them.
Wonderful news! I'm sure that being home with you last night was just what he needed along with a good "home cooked" meal. Hope he gets to come home for good today.
Oh, so glad for Mr. Toes -- I know you are so very happy!
Such terrific news! You have very good Vets that know kitties do well at home...even if they do have to go back the next day. What a trooper to pull through this horrific event, XOXO
What a beautiful, sweet cat....glad to hear he is on the mend.
Such a sweet,sweet picture of one happy kitty! Glad he is getting better!
Awe so great that he is recovering so well he certainly looks well in these pictures so happy for you all
Yippee!!! Prayers answered, but still praying!!!
Aw, this is so wonderful. I do love a happy ending. Prayers answered!
How did I miss this posting??????
Awhhh! He's healing with your touch!! He does look much better!
First, your new layout looks beautiful Linda. Second, I'm so darn happy I came by to see kitty at home and eating and drinking and using the kitty box. WONDERFUL news.
Bet your vet bill is a dousy. I'm sorry, but I know you are happy to have him back.
I hope they take the IV out too. Poor baby.
Enjoy the prrrrrrring.
Sending you love my friend.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment