Last week I stopped in a thrift store and could not resist this cute Santa!
Santa hugging a couple of polar bears just makes me smile!
For $3 I brought him home
I think I'll put hime here on top of the desk with my JOY plate!
Looks good but what about adding
My IKEA lantern with a red candle!
Now I love it!
I'm sure I'll 'tweak' it as I continue decorating but for now
I really love my new thrifty Santa!
Sharing the Joy at these parties
Thrifty Things Friday (yes I know i'm late)
Linda



33 comments:
It is sweet, Linda. Have fun decorating and tweaking. Hugs, Deb
Very cute, Linda, and I love what you put him with, too. So festive and fun!
XO,
Sheila
That is so cute Linda! I would have had a hard time passing it up too! Love the "Joy" plate as well. Thanks for sharing at TTF. I hope you have a nice Sunday!
I love your Santa too!!! I am finding I prefer decorating with my vintage goodies as apposed to new. Thrifted is always best for me!!
I love him too and what a find! I can't imagine somebody was able to part with this jolly guy and his buddies! XOXO
What a great find. He is perfect there!
Karen
I love him, too, Linda. He's adorable! I would have snatched him up, also.
Have a nice Sunday. Susan
How sweet...love Santa and the polar bears. They look very festive along side the plate and the lantern. Great thrift!!!
Linda I love you Santa. Polar bears just speak Christmas too me. Your ikea lanter goes well with the vignette. All so pretty!
So cute, Linda. I bet santa does hug the polar bears :)
That's a cute vignette Linda! Love the pretty Joy plate too:@)
Oh I love that Santa, so glad you brought him home!
That Santa is adorable, Linda. Love the smiles on the faces of the Polar Bears! And you can't beat the price!
Thanks so much for joining in this week, my friend.
xo
Claudia
your thrifted Santa is adorable. I like the way you put it together too. I'm very slowly working on pulling stuff out
I love Santa and the bears and I love red and white. It's all very pretty Linda. I hope you had a nice weekend. sandie
Cute Santa! He looks perfect up there with your IKEA lantern.
What a perfect vignette! I love the colors of Christmas! And JOY!
Polar bears on my things this Christmas so I am envious of your cute find! Dianne
Santa & his polar bear friends are too cute!
You just can't beat red & white for a cheerful holiday vignette!
Linda, that little guy is so cute! I need to stop into the thrifts sometime this week. You know I need more stuff! LOL
I think you got yourself a Christmas vignette there, Linda. Nothing more festive than red and white!
I love your Santa (of course lol)! And the polar bears with him are precious. And, I love the sweet vignette you set up for him. The Jolly guy looks very happy :-)
Red and White are my favorite colors for the holidays. :)
Love that Santa and Friends. :))
Thrifty Santa and the bears are charmers.
Great find Linda!! Neat polar bears!!
I love the old ornnies. I need some inspiration!~Ames
That's a really cute Santa, Linda.... nice find...
He's so precious! Thrify finds are always the best. Thanks for sharing your treasures.
Great find! He looks so cute in your vignette. Sally
What a great deal. So cute. Looks great with all of your other goodies.
Judy
I love it ,it is a fabulous find! I love your display ,too!
Linda, you find the best bargains! Your Santa is so cute, and the lantern and plate are perfect with him. laurie
Post a Comment