Can it be true? Really?? Two years of blogging?
I am amazed and humbled by the wonderful friends I have here at A La Carte!
You have all blessed me more then you will ever know!
Things are a little tough here right now but with your thoughts, prayers and support
I feel uplifted
I know there is a brighter day coming!
To make this an even better Blog-anniversary I'm so happy to offer this amazing giveaway. I was recently contacted by the great Ramsign company who graciously offered one of their house number signs to one of my followers
These hand crafted porcelain enamel signs are of the highest quality
There are five styles to choose from and they will do up to 5 numbers
This company is located in Denmark and offers free world wide shipping so this great giveaway is open to everyone!
How to enter:
You must be a follower (old or new) of A La Carte
Leave a comment for one entry
Visit RAMSIGN and come back here and leave a comment with the design you would choose if you win (mandatory) 2nd entry
That's it! Easy! Please be sure I have a way to contact you if you do not have a blog. I will use random.org to choose the winner on Thursday November 10th at noon and announce the winner that afternoon.
I found this on their website and thought it was fun!
| What are enamel signs called in other languages? |
German: Emailleschilder. French: plaques émaillées. Spanish: placas de esmalte. Dutch: emaille borden. Italian: piastre smalto. Portuguese: placas de esmalte. Norwegian: emaljeskilte. Danish:emaljeskilte. Swedish: emaljskyltar. Finnish: emalikyltit. |
Thanking you all again for two wonderful years of blogging....
It wouldn't be fun without all of you!
hugs,
Linda





55 comments:
happy happy blogiversary! and congrats on your 600th follower! ooh, i am super jealous but super happy for you, my dear friend.
and what a great giveaway! i like the plain black circle.
hugs to you!
Happy Blogiversary!
Those enameled signs are so beautiful. I'd love to win the Highlander Square. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
Happy 2nd Anniversary Linda. Time does fly for sure. If a Canadian can enter please through my name in the hat. Thanks, Deb=^..^=x4
Hi Linda, thinking of you and sending prayers. I love these signs, I have entered at least five other contests! xo
Congratulations, Linda!! Happy Blogiversary!
I absolutely love these signs - what a super giveaway!
I'm a current follower.
Don't forget to link this up to my Giveaway Roundup going on now!
Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time Interiors
Highlander Arched black letters on white with double trim! These are beautiful and I hope I win this "plaque émaillée"!
Congrats Linda on your 2 years of blogging and I'm glad I have been able to share some of your journey.
Thinking of you and your family.
My favorite sign is the Highlander House Number, but I love the name plates also and the round signs - they are all lovely!
Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time Interiors
Happy anniversary to you.
I am a follower too!
sandie
I would like the one called - Engelhardt. sandie
I'm a follower! :-)
And I like the Metropolitan in the round!
XO,
Sheila
H*A*P*P*Y*D*A*Y
Have we been friends for 2 yrs. Linda? WOW
I hope things are better in your neck of the woods, I'm thinking of you and you know I DO NOT enter giveaways, but this one, since it's open to international girls, moi, I will try. I've never won anything before, so many your blog will be the first.
I hope your tomorrows are brighter my friend.
Love You
Love Me
P.S. Now I have to comment again???? LOL.
xoxoxo
OK yes I do.
I LOVE the LIGHTHOUSE one. You know my "outside" is full of white and red. So that would truly match my cottage.
Ok done
xoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations on 2 years of blogging and 600 followers.
I like the Highlander in white with black numbers...yes, I am a faithful follower!
Happy 2nd Anniversary !! I am a follower. I continue to pray for you.
Susan emailed me she could not leave comments so I'm adding them for her!
Dear Linda...
You know I'm a faithful follower.
Congratulations on two years of blissful blogging. I think we started about the same time! I started in October of 2009. How about you? It's been fabulous.
Love your blog. Susan
Susan (Writing Straight from the heart) left her 2nd comment
Hi Linda....It's the Highlander for me! Easy to read and in black and white, just like my front entry Colonial house....white with black shutters. Thanks Honey. Praying for you and your family. God is there with you all, including your bro. Love, Susan
Congrats on your Blogiversary! Lovely flower pics. :)
Congrats on your anniversary:) I am a new follower!
Kim @ Too Much Time
My fave style is the Highlander!
Kim @ Too Much Time
Happy Blogaversary!! Congrats on 2 years! You've been such a kind and caring blog friend! You and your family are still in my prayers.
What a fun give-away! I like the Highlander style!
Happy blogerversary!!
I'm a follower too.
Happy Anniversary, Linda!! What a milestone and generous giveaway! I am a follower!
XO,
Jane
I am loving the Highlander sign!
XO,
Jane
Congratulations! Time passes so fast, I feel like I've been following forever!
I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your finds :)
Well happy blogoversary to you. Wishing you many more wonderful years of blogging to come
Happy 2nd anniversary Linda! I'm so happy for you. love you and your blog! (and I'm a follower too)
I've been praying for you and your family during this most difficult time.
Congratulations on your blogaversary!!! It's been great following you!
Carol
I love Ramsigns! The simplicity of the englehardt design is my fave. I love it in the round sign.
Congratulations! those flowers are so beautiful. New follower.
Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com
Visited RAMSIGN and I chose Highlander Housenumber.
Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com
Happy Bloggiversary Linda! 2 years ~ good for you!
What a lovely give-a-way! Who wouldn't love to win? You know I am a follower!
xo Catherine
And I really like the Highlander style!
xo Catherine
Happy Blogiversary Linda! I always enjoy my visits here, and you've been such a loyal reader of my blog too. You know I love your tablescapes, and that you share where you got each piece. Congrats, and I wish you many more years of happy blogging!
I would LOVE to have one of Ramsigns Lighthouse house numbers hanging on our house! It would match perfectly, because our home is red and white too!
I'm a follower and a friend! congrats on lots of fun blogging! I always enjoy spending time with you! ♥
I love the Lighthouse house numbers, too! That would be perfect for our home in Florida! Thanks! ♥
Happy blogaversary Linda! I have been blessed to have you as a friend!~Ames
Oh boy, I have some catching up to do here Linda. Happy Blog anniversary, it sure goes by fast. I love these signs and have entered every giveaway possible.
I like the highlander in oval shape.
I would choose the highlander design. It would be beautiful by my front door ;)
Congratulations on two wonderful years Linda. I'm already a follower and thank you for the joy you bring to blogland.
Thanks for hosting this wonderful giveaway. I think I like the Highlander arched the best.
Congratulations Linda! Beautiful flower photos. You and your Mother are still in my prayers. What a lovely giveaway. I'll go check out the site. laurie
I'm back. My fav is the Metropolitan Arched Address Sign. Thanks for the chance. laurie
Congratulation on two years of blogging. You have one of the best!
What beautiful signs! I like the Metropolitan Square Address Plaque. Thanks!
Okay Denise sent me over to sign up for the giveaway.....and ofcourse to tell you how much we miss you....We really do!!! I talked to Sandie tonight and as soon as you get back we're going to lunch....this is a fabulous give away....How did you get these people to offer this??.....
Keep us posted on how your doing.....I do hope your feeling better...We're thinking of you and your family....Hugs from Ga.....Sue.
I love love love that oval white sign with the black letters.......I think
"The Adivari's
2792 Tarpley Place
Would look splendid!!!
What a fun giveaway! Congratulations! Blogging is so much fun, isn't it? I can't really imagine my life without it anymore! Yay for you!
Happy Blogiversary!
Wishing you brighter days every day.
I am following and hope to be back visiting very soon.
I like the rounded house number sign http://www.ramsign.com/product_enlarge.asp?itemID=1115 And since I am out in the country I have a looong number
Congrats and a huge happy blogversary!! Big Love Scarlett x
Post a Comment