October is breast cancer awareness month!
Many companies offer special promotions this month and none are more committed to this cause then the great folks at General Mills through my friends at MyBlogSpark
Included in this giveaway are the following:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as recipes
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
Find hope. Be inspired. Know you are not alone. Join the 2011 Pink Together™ campaign – now in its fifth year of celebrating hope – by visiting PinkTogether.com to connect with a unique online community of people who have been touched by breast cancer and share a passion for the cause. Individually we are strong, but together we are stronger.
You have a chance to make a difference this year!
How to enter the giveaway
1. Be a follower of A La Carte and leave a comment saying so
That's it! This contest will be open until October 13th! Make sure I have a way to contact you or another winner will be chosen.
Now let's wear our Pink!
“Disclosure: The Pink Together prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”