I've been editing my treasures and making room for new things that I find in my junking escapades!
I've decided to offer items for sale here on my blog once a week. I'll be joining two parties!
Debra at Common Ground for her Monday/Tue
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for her
Blog Shop on Tuesdays
Here are my thoughts on sales through my blog:
- If you see an item you are interested in, email me at lindamac at gmail dot com and include a link to the item.
- I will list the price of each item in the post
- I will ship to the USA and Canada at this time
- Shipping will be priority mail and I will use flat rate boxes as often as possible. I will email you the final price of an item including shipping and handling before the sale is finalized.
- I will accept PayPal, Money Orders or Checks. Once payments have cleared, the items will be shipped.
- All my items are 'USED' and I will describe them as clearly as possible including any chips, scratches or other wear and tear.
- I will try to leave items listed on my blog for one month and then they will be removed.
- Please feel free to discuss price/make an offer on items you fall in love with. I will try to list at very reasonable prices but I am really looking to find these things new homes where they will be loved!
- Please, Please, Please ask any and all questions and I will do my best to answer them. I want this to be a friendly experience for all!
I will have my first listings up later tonight
I will reference this post each week so you can check the details of buying/shipping.
I hope you take this in the spirit I am doing it!
If I can make a little $$ in selling these items it is always a good thing. Many of these items were bought with the thought of re-selling, but a venue did not really open up for me so I am trying this!
Thanks to all of you!