Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Where's Linda????

Here I am!
I've been flying coast to coast
Road trip to the mountains
Looking at houses with a friend
Visiting with family
Babysitting the Grands
Teaching Sunday School to the children at my church
Bible Study with some wonderful friends
Cleaning house
and 
READING

What I haven't been doing is...
Blogging!
I've missed blogging but for some reason I've just had a hard time putting posts together.   But I'm still here and I hope you haven't all forgotten me!

Today is my Mom's 86th Birthday
Here she is with her sister when they visited us a few weeks ago! 
Tiger being a 'cat' with Mr Sam
Playing Soccer at the YMCA
Scout doing her Scout thing!
She is saying new words all the time!
I'm hoping to slow down a little bit and enjoy Fall.  I hope you are all doing well!
Come back soon for a great giveaway on my blog!!

Wishing you JOY,
Linda

15 comments:

Mereknits said...

Your life is very full my friend. I hope you have had wonderful travels. Happy Birthdya to your Mom!

Donna Wilkes said...

A full and happy life with family sounds wonderful! Enjoy, Linda.

Rose L said...

You do not have to post daily or even weekly. Just enjoy yourself and family and when you want to share, do it.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Linda so glad to hear you are enjoying life! Your blogger friends will be waiting for you when you get back. :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like you are enjoying life and time with your family! It's what matters in life!

Diann said...

You are doing exactly what you are meant to be doing! And I know you are enjoying yourself (okay maybe a little tired! LOL).

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, you have been busy! Happy birthday to your mom! She looks great for 86!

xo Dianne

Connie in Hartwood said...

Good to 'see' you! Sometimes, we are wrapped up in doing things, not writing about things. I'm in the same situation. Lots going on, but no inclination to write. Instagram has been a blessing for sharing stuff in the moment. I am thrilled that you and I have connected over there.

Art and Sand said...

It's amazing how time gets away from us.

I can't believe you ever have time to blog with all the people in your life right near you - the grandkids alone must take so much of your time.

Chatty Crone said...

I just LOVE your photos and I am glad you got to travel and Happy birthday to your dear mom - glad her sister got to come! Love, sandie

Melanie said...

Wow, you've been a busy lady! Happy birthday to your dear mom. :-)

Simple and serene living Laura Walker said...

Happy birthday to your mom. The grands are adorable as always. xo Laura

Consider It All Joy said...

So happy you are well and enjoying Life!! Happy Birthday to your momma! Blessings, Cindy xo

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Sounds like you've been having such a fun time. Enjoy this time with your family and enjoy all this beautiful season has to offer.

Susan said...

Awww, Linda. I wondered where you were! Glad all is okay and that you have been off on adventures, having FUN! Can't ask for anything better than that! Ohhhhh, the grands are getting so big. Tiger is almost ready to go to high school. Scout is a little beauty queen. Oh gosh, time flies, doesn't it? Susan