Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Finds!

I'm hoping to start a weekly post on Friday with my thrifty finds.  Several of my blogging friends do this and so I hope to join in! 

From the trip to the mountains a few weeks ago, we stopped at a couple of Vintage Malls and of course I looked for bargains!
These Flamingo S&P's jumped into my hands.  "as is" but well worth the $2 price tag.  I am always excited to add something to the vintage Flamingo collection!
Another booth had 75% off and I found two things there.  This cute Moss Rose creamer for .50
and this little dish in the Moonstone Hobnail pattern was $1.50! 
Great for holding earrings on my dresser or serving pickles and olives...both good options! 
On the way home we found one last Vintage Mall and these sweet pink ceramic dutch shoes called to me! 
They will go on the new shelf in the bedroom once I get it painted. My pink pottery collection continues to grow!

That's it for this week's Friday Finds.

Wishing you JOY,
Linda

14 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

My favorite have to be the vintage flamingo S&P's!!! Followed by the pink shoes. I am looking forward of the battle of the Friday Finds posts.

Chatty Crone said...

I love pink, Flamingos, and the Dutch Shoes - my last name was Holland.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The flamingos are beautiful! I won't get to shop this week but next week I'll HAVE to get out! Enjoy your holiday weekend! Hugs, Diane

Rose L said...

Cute finds!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Great finds Linda! I particularly like the pink flamingo S&P's. My sister collects these and they are getting harder to find. And, yes you should do this every Friday.

hugs
Sissie

Lynn said...

Lovin' your new flamingos Linda! Happy Labor Day Weekend-enjoy:@)

Susan said...

Pretty, pretty, Linda. Every time I see a flamingo, I think of you! I have the exact Moss Rose creamer. So pretty. Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Susan

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You always find the cutest treasures at the best prices. Great idea to use the dish for holding your jewelry.
Happy holiday weekend to you, Linda.

My thrift store addiction said...

I'm loving your pink pottery collection, Linda! Great Finds! Happy weekend!

EM said...

Great finds. Just be sure not to get your earrings and olives mixed up when you use that bowl.

Simple and serene living Laura Walker said...

Really sweet finds, Linda. I need to drive up into the mountains in search of some thrift stores. xo Laura

Summer said...

Love the ceramic dutch shoes! So very cute ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Always, such wonderful finds, Linda!!
I especially like your flamingos!!

Susan said...

All pink! Love your finds, as usual, XOXO