Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Little Christmas Here and There

I've been doing a little decorating 
and the tree in the living room is done! 
It is a 4ft tree on a table
I put my little kneehugger elf on the top again
Two of my favorite ornaments
I have three leaves that are dipped in gold
this one is the evergreen tree
Of course I have an Eiffel Tower ornament.  While editing the photo I saw the 'peace' ornament in back of it, how appropriate! 
I love homemade and bought ornaments and of course photos of my Grands!
I made this in 1986
and some fun ornaments
Charlie sleeping under the tree near his ornament!
A close up of the Charlie ornament.  A friend made this one for me from a photo of Charlie!

It's been a busy week and I hope to find some time to take some photos and share more soon! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

15 comments:

Consider It All Joy said...

I too, have a 4 ft tree on a small table and I love it! Your decorated tree is so cute and I love some of those ornaments! Very fun! Enjoy a beautiful week! Blessings, Cindy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Linda, your tree is precious, so prettily decorated. I bought a tree that size last year when I had my knee injury. Smaller, to be easier for me to decorate. I loved it and got it out again yesterday to display this year. Love those special ornaments that hold our memories too.:)

Vicky Hunt said...

I just love your tree! It looks about the size of mine this year. Your elf looks so cute hugging the top of the tree and I bet Tiger will love that! Your ornaments are all pretty and I am the same...I love them all! Have a great week Linda!

Hugs, Vicky

Donna said...

What a cute picture of Charlie beneath the tree, and his ornament! I love the Eiffel Tower! And the elf at the top is adorable. Looking festive, Linda!

20 North Ora said...

Pretty tree and decorations. Love your Eiffel Tower. Know the babies will love the whole experience.

Judy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sweet tree and ornies! The one of Charlie is darling.
Thank you so much for the PL!
warmly,
deb

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your tree is lovely, Linda...I love the photo of Charlie under the tree...

Sarah said...

Absolutely lovely, Linda. I love seeing some of your favorite ornaments and the elf at the top is adorable.

Mereknits said...

I love the tree and all of your special ornaments.
Hugs,
Meredith

Mary Keels said...

Hi Linda! I love your tree and all your special ornaments, most of all the adorable knee hugger elf on the top. Merry Christmas to you!

Chatty Crone said...

I love it all Linda - you are getting ready - and I love the ornament of Charlie!

Rose L said...

The little glass gnome is adorable. I am still working on my 2nd tree. Finished the first and will need to do a blog post!

Art and Sand said...

I love having Christmas "here & there" in the house.

I really like the Charlie ornament, especially because it was made by a friend.

Simple and serene living Laura Walker said...

Love all of your sweet ornaments, Linda. xo LAura

Knatolee said...

Great ornaments, and I especially love that last one!