Sunday, August 16, 2015

This and That!

Update on the babysitting, it's going well!
The three days with both kids was hard but last week with just Rosemary went much smoother.
This week I'll have her 5 days and I'm ready!
She is 4 months old today! 

I've also been the lucky lady to receive some sweet gifts in the mail, some late birthday gifts and I'm finally getting time to take photos and share!
My wonderfully talented friend Vicky who blogs at Life On Willie Mae Lane made this adorable banner and cute little hoop with fabric and I love it.  I hung it on my bedroom mirror.
The sweetest fabrics ever!  Thank you Vicky!

A surprise package came in the mail from 
Judy @ 20 North Ora
A box full of Paris! 
Judy is so sweet and knows how much I love all things Parisian!
This vintage print of the Eiffel Tower will be joining some others I'm collecting to make a gallery wall!  Truly a special gift!
This plate will hang on another wall and note cards are always welcome!
Love this banner and will be hanging it in my bedroom...Pink, Paris and the Eiffel Tower!
Unfortunately this cute mug came broken, but I'm going to try to glue it together to display it at least!
Thank you Judy for thinking of me!

This next little package came from Canada and made me so happy!
This adorable egg cup for my collection came from my sweet friend Valerie @ Vonlipi's Favorites
In her note she said this cutie needed a new home and she knew it would find one here in my cubbies and it has!  Thanks so much Valerie!

It's really such a loving and generous community that we bloggers belong too! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda


18 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Top pic...yoga with Rosemary!
Jane x

Donna Wilkes said...

I thought the same as above = Rosemary learning yoga. Have fun with the grands - you are making special memories with them. I love the Paris print and the banner.

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh you got a slew of gifts there girlfriend! The best gift of all is Rosemary - she is just so sweet and beautiful.

Melanie said...

I can't believe Rosemary is four months old already! She looks so much like Tiger. Are you going to be her FT babysitter during the day now? What beautiful gifts you've received from all your blogging friends!I love that vintage Paris print from Judy.

Mereknits said...

You deserved to be spoiled, and those gifts are all just perfect for you.
Hugs,
Meredith

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wonderful gifts. Good friends. Sweet baby. Sweet grands.

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh, I know how it is with our little grands. I had mine for 3 days this week because my daughter had a virus. I can hardly walk! :) I know one baby is a little easier than 2 so for that I'm happy for you! Rosemary is so sweet! Now look at all of your wonderful gifts! :) Thank God for our blogging friends.
Hope your weekend was good.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lynn said...

Wow, I only wish I could grab my feel like that:@) Have fun with the kids Linda!

Susan said...

Oh Linda, taking care of Rosemary must be very, very special. So sweet, innocent and utterly adorable. Susan

Chris K in Wisconsin said...

Oh, Linda, Rosemary is adorable, and I am sure it is much easier with just her for now. Those gifts are amazing!!! Love that fabric from the first gift, and the Paris box from Judy has so many pretty things! She is such a sweet lady! And the egg cup!!!! Beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Vicky Hunt said...

Happy 4 months to Rosemary! Hard to believe she's already that old! She's such a little cutie pie! What a surprise when I scrolled down and saw the banner. I thought to myself...that looks familiar! LOL Thanks for the shoutout! I love where you displayed it! Love the other gifts you received. The Parisian print is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see your gallery wall when it is complete! I'll keep an eye out for unique prints when I'm out and about! Have a blessed week!

Hugs, Vicky

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Starting with one super cute baby and following with some pretty lovely and cute items makes this one bloody great post just so you know

Consider It All Joy said...

Your little Rosemary is simply adorable!! You have been very blessed with wonderful blog friends, how cool! Have a super week! Blessings, Cindy

Simple and serene living Laura Walker said...

So glad the babysitting is going so well, Linda. I know you will enjoy all of the time you have with that little one. What wonderful surprises. xo Laura

the cape on the corner said...

love that vintage print, such a sweet pic of the baby!
b

Art and Sand said...

We all know you love Paris!

I would love to have a little one to babysit!

Susan said...

I have two of my grands coming this week for Camp Mimi. I'm trying to get all my work done, so it's just fun time since I only see them a few times a year. Enjoy those sweet grands of yours and again, Happy Birthday, my friend, XOXO

My thrift store addiction said...

Linda, baby Rosemary is a little beauty! Love the vintage print and the egg cup! Happy Birthday!