Monday, December 15, 2014

Kitchen Fun Christmas Swap!

What a fun idea, a 'Kitchen Themed' swap!
Erica at Golden Egg Vintage was our hostess!
I was lucky to be paired with my long time blog friend Deb at Garage Sale Gal
The box was full of goodies when I opened it up!
All these extra little goodies! 
Coffee, candy(the best stuff not even shown as I have already been eating it) and some crafting items.
Made with Love was her theme!
This ornament is so adorable!  In a cute cookie cutter it is hanging on my Kitchen Tree!
And this adorable little Bakery with all sorts of Gingerbread men!  I love it so much!
Here they are together!  I have a pass through from my kitchen and I have my little kitchen Christmas tree there and added Deb's adorable creations!
Here is the complete tree!
Deb also sent a couple of sweet treats for my Grandson Tiger (he loved them) and two adorable finger puppets.  I forgot to get photos but I will.  One is a pony he has named Spotty and we have been having the best play time with him.
That's just how sweet and thoughtful Deb is.  I am so lucky to call her friend.
You can check out her blog post to see what I made and sent to her 
I had a lot of fun making these and it was fun to see we both went with Gingerbread themes!
Thanks Deb!
Looking into the kitchen from the living room
I have been so blessed with friends made here in Blogland.  Christmas is such a busy time for all of us, so it's nice to take the time to do exchanges and connect with others.

Wishing You JOY

Linda

Joining these parties:
Tweak It Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It

21 comments:

Mereknits said...

Blog friends are the best, love your presents.
Hugs,
Meredith

Vicky Hunt said...

How sweet...pun intended! :) I love the ornament made with the cookie cutter. I would like to recreate one for my sweet treats tree! So adorable. Everything you received and sent is too cute! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas so far!

Hugs, Vicky

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I should have a tree in my kitchen! It was great fun to swap with you and we did have the same idea!
Merry Christmas.
deb

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh, what wonderful little treasures you've received! They look so pretty on your little kitchen tree! Love the way Christmas is looking at your house.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Marigene said...

I love the cookie cutter ornament, cute idea! Your kitchen tree is adorable, Linda.

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

What adorable treats, Linda. Love your little kitchen tree. xo Laura

Chatty Crone said...

Made with love - love it and love your cookie Christmas tree ornament.You got some nice things.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How cute!! The little bakery is so sweet and I love the ornament on your little kitchen tree. Love the cute embellished grater that you sent to Deb. Thanks for sharing Linda.

Nellie said...

What wonderful treats, Linda! Such a good idea! xo Nellie

Susan said...

Well that was a nice exchange, Linda. Loved all! Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What pretty things from a very sweet lady. I love that little bakery! And it's fun to see a glimpse of your kitchen. Enjoy your week! Holiday hugs, Sis!

Feral Turtle said...

What a wonderful time of the year! Such cute ornaments! Cheers to great friends!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

How fun! I love that cookie cutter ornament, and your kitchen tree is so pretty.

Maria Elena said...

Love your gifts. How wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Patti said...

Ohhhhh, such cute gingery things! Yummy! This was a very fun swap!

Diann said...

Oh what adorable Christmas gifts! They are so fun and perfect for the kitchen!

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I like, I like, I like

Consider It All Joy said...

How fun to have done an exchange! I've have to check out a few of those for next year! Enjoy your sweet gifts! Blessings, Cindy

Melanie said...

Cute, cute stuff that Deb made and sent to you! Love it all. I will go over to her blog now and see what you sent to her. :-)

Annesphamily said...

How fun! I must miss all these great swaps! Enjoy!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such a happy collection and display of your Christmas decorations. Visual pleasure. Thanks for visiting with empathy. Have a wonderful holiday with your daughter and (as I read backward in your posts today, happy 5th year of blogging (November). Made me check and this is my 5th year as well. Wow, who knew!
Joy