Monday, November 24, 2014

A Look Back!

I will set my table tomorrow for Thanksgiving
It will be a small gathering but still fun and festive
I thought I'd take a look back at some previous Thanksgiving tables 
I had just started tablescaping in 2009
I was pretty darn happy with how it turned out even if I did take 'flash' photos!
2010 saw some changes on this table for two!
2011 saw another table for two!
I really loved how this plate stack turned out!
2012 I spent Thanksgiving with friends after a long visit to my Mom in Texas.
I didn't set a table but I did do this 'copycat' challenge!

Last year I had my first Thanksgiving in my new home with Ashleigh, Sara, Blake & Tiger!
It was a simple table but we had a great time together!  I tend not to put too many things where a toddler can get at them!

So tomorrow I'll start pulling out dishes, linens, flatware and glasses and set the table for 2014!
I hope you will check back on Wed to share it with me! 

Joining 
and
Brenda at Tweak It Tuesday

Wishing you JOY, 

Linda

18 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Hi Linda, I hope you little package arrived! I always enjoy seeing tablescaping and you do such a fantastic job! Every year I think I will be able to get my cloth napkins at World Market. But I am lucky to buy a napkin ring, one piece at a time! LOL! I am hopeful I will be working after the new year. Excited for Nick to arrive home tomorrow. A few prayers would be good, as the weather is so unpredictable. Enjoy this week and thanks for sharing. You are amazing at these table scapes! Hugs, Anne

Cozy Little House said...

You guys have a wonderful holiday!
Brenda

Tracy said...

Great settings! Can't wait to see this years.

Nellie said...

You do set a pretty table, Linda. This year's should be lovely, too. xo

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Wishing you and yours a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathe said...

Great minds! I have that same acorn bowl lol! Happy Thanksgiving to you dear friend!

Vicky Hunt said...

Can't wait to see it! I always love your tables and all of these are lovely! Have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving my friend.

Hugs, Vicky

Shelia said...

I know you'll have a wonderful tablescape, Linda! Enjoy your day. I'm making my 'cornbread dressing' today and my pumpkin pies! ;) I'm looking at my little angel now and I'm still thanking you. You're a doll!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Fun to see the variety over the years :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely touches each year Linda-- can't wait to see what you do this year! Happy Thanksgiving, Friend! Blessings, Cecilia

bj said...

Such beautiful tables and memories.
I will set my table today and share photos, too. I am at a loss for the centerpiece right now but have several options....fun fun...
Happiest Thanksgiving to you.
xoxo

Art and Sand said...

I don't think I started photographing our table until last year. Isn't blogging a fun way to look back through the years.

I wish I could set my table tomorrow, but we have to eat breakfast somewhere Thursday morning so my table is more of a last minute thing.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I always enjoy seeing your beautiful tablescapes. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Linda, wow I love all of your Thanksgiving tables throughout the years, so pretty and festive. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Julie

Mereknits said...

Beautiful tables my friend.
Hugs,
Meredith

Feral Turtle said...

I always admire beautiful tables like yours and then kick myself in the butt for being so lazy....and then I think there's always next year....Every year I do this :( Next year though...next year! Looking forward to Wednesday.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have so many pretty dishes. I love the stacks of dishes...they compliment each other so well! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Diane

Vonlipi said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a great holiday with your lovely family (including Charlie, of course)!!!

Hugs,

Valerie xxx