Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Table Reprise

Lot's of craziness lately so I'm sharing my Valentine table from last year....I hope you enjoy!

I thought I had my Valentine's table decorated....that is until I found this table runner at Home Goods marked down and I could not resist!
Red and Pink!  So here is one last Valentine tablescape for all of my sweet blogging friends!
This is one bright table but it makes me smile!
The crazy pink placemats are perfect!  I used a red glass plate at each place setting
I have two red heart bowls and used them with a hot pink plate underneath
The other two place settings had a pink heart bowl on another pink plate
I love the mix n match of it all!
Pink & white napkins (used previously) with an acrylic red pier 1 napkin ring
Two milk glass wine glasses 
Two milk glass tumbers
I love it! 
I added the nut cups I won in a giveaway
Two pink
Two red...I will add some M&M peanuts later
of course they will be....pink and red!
I found this white ceramic heart at the thrift for .25 and knew it would be perfect to write little love messages on!
I had the Camellias on the table again but they are really starting to wilt.  We had a cold snap so no new blooms to bring in.  
Today I changed out the Camellias for these lovelies!
I love Tulips!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!


I'm joining Diann at Thrifty Things Friday



Wishing you Joy and much Love,

Linda

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. Your table is full of cheer with it's happy reds and those cute ruffled heart shaped bowls.

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love the tulips and adore the beautiful milk glasses, so pretty the pink and red and I am glad you posted, those little red heart dishes are cute as pie...

Dianne said...

I think I missed this table last year so I am so glad you reposted! I love the bright colors and that runner is perfect. I especially love the white milk glasses. Happy Valentines! Dianne

Kathe said...

I must have missed this table Linda! I love the mixing of the colored plates! And I am dreaming of tulips and yours are (were?) so beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day dear friend :-)

Shelia said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Linda. Your table is so pretty! I love that runner. Hope all is well and I'm so excited that I'm going to get to meet you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mary Redo said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my "new" blog tonight. Your friendship means a lot to me.

Hugs ~ Mary

Nellie said...

What a beautiful table! I love the pink and red!

Jemma said...

Oh Linda, so full of love! The table runner is so perfect and your flowers nestled on the table just adore them!

Barbara F. said...

Red and pink just makes for a happy table. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. ALC. xo

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

What a cheerful and sweet table. I'd love to sit down and enjoy a meal there. What a treat.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Chenille Cottage said...

Such a beautiful table...Oh, how I love pink and red splashed side by side. They are the perfect touch for a Happy Valentine's Day.
Smiles and thanks for sharing,
Carolynn xoxo

Pondside said...

How pretty, Linda! Happy Valentine's Day. I saw your post about your Paris plans.....what fun!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Red, pink, and white, what's not to love!! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, Linda.

Cheri said...

Oh very pretty. I will sit at your table.

Marigene said...

Even with all the pink, I love your table! The tulips are so pretty.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love the red and pink color combination and of course those milk glass tumblers too. Hope you had a great day.

lori ventimiglia said...

What a beautiful Valentine Table!!!

Diann said...

I think this was the perfect Valentine day table. so pretty and I really love that table runner! Thank you for sharing with us at TTF!

Annesphamily said...

OH how I love tulips! Your table looks so pretty and romantic too. You always have all the right things to share with us!

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Damn that runner looks so pretty and love all the pink things so pretty...

Chatty Crone said...

That table setting was awesome! Happy Belated Valentine's Day! ♥