Monday, February 4, 2013

Going To The Movies

Do you like movies?  I do and this time of year I get excited about all the awards shows with the Academy Awards being the highlight!
The Oscars are being presented on Feb 24th, so I have been looking at the list of nominees for Best Picture!  So many great one's. Wish I could see them all before the awards show but with movie prices the way they are I usually wait for them to come out on DVD and rent! 

But wait!  How would you like to get FREE tickets to a movie?  I would!  

MyBlogSpark contacted me and offered me two free movie tickets and a free box of General Mills cereal for participating in this promotion! WOW!

So I'm sharing how you can get free movie tickets also!
For a limited time you can receive a free movie ticket when you purchase two specially marked boxes of General Mills cereals!
After buying two participating cereals, visit www.generalmills.com/moviecash to enter the unique code found inside each box of cereal.  Print out your movie cash certificate (good for one admission up to $12 value at participating theaters)  To find a participating movie theater in your area log onto:  www.emoviecash.com/dis_locator/
I checked and my local movie theater is participating so I can't wait to see some great movies with my first choice being Lincoln!
  What would you love to see?


Disclosure:  The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark


I'm sharing this with


Linda

18 comments:

Mary Clark said...

Sorry I'm late this week, but thanks for hostessing.

Mary

Gina said...

I have seen so many movies lately, this would have been great to offset some of the movie costs. You'll love Lincoln. I do believe Daniel Day Lewis is going to win the Oscar for his performance.

Ellie VanCaster said...

What a wonderful link-thanks.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I rarely go the movie. I watch on hbo or dvd. Thanks though, my daughter goes all the time!

Jojo said...

It was so great to see you today!

On the movie ticket topic - I've heard that one of the Regal Theaters is going to sell and Oscar pass and you can pay one fee and for a couple of days be able to see all of the Best Picture nominations for the price of the pass. Not a bad deal if you have the time.

Chatty Crone said...

It was wonderful to see you today and I have to tell you how proud am I you Paris girl. I am so very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wow! This is fun! I'll have to see if my hubby wants to pick out some yummy cereals. I would like to see Lincoln too...maybe we could go together...I wish! Hugs!

Jemma said...

Wow! this is so nifty! Looking forward to finding out who the winner is~

Kathe said...

We love movies so much Mr. B created a theatre in our basement with a 100 inch screen and a real popcorn machine lol! But, we still like to get out and see a movie. I'd love to see Lincoln too!!

Sarah said...

Rarely go to the movies anymore, but did see Lincoln. It's a winner!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

We love the movies!! Mr. Lincoln is great!! We're trying to see as many as possible before the awards. EVERY SATURDAY night!! So much went into Lincoln!!

Maureen said...

I should take a look and see if we have specially marked cereal boxes here in Canada. Thanks for the 'heads up'.

the cape on the corner said...

lincoln is supposed to be really good! i haven't seen many of the nominated movies, but i want to.

Melanie said...

I would love to see Lincoln, too! Saw Silver Linings Playbook a few nights ago and it was fabulous.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Free movie tickets are very cool!I think Lincoln is a great choice!

Nellie said...

I believe we would go see Lincoln - or Argo. One of our daughters saw that one over the week-end and found it to be very good.
xo Nellie

✿Carol✿ said...

We always try to see as many nominated movies as we can, and tonight we're actually going to see Silver Linings Playbook. After stopping for some cereal, of course! It would be great to get a free ticket to use next week. Thanks for the heads-up, Linda!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Who doesn't like free? Thanks for passing this along Linda. I can't even remember the last movie I saw...need to find the time one of these days.