Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Simple Thank You Is Never Enough!

I believe things happen for a reason
My life has been a bit stressful lately and I can tell I've been more absent from my blog.  I'm feeling a lot better and some of that is because of you my blog friends! Your kind words and encouragement mean so much! 
Why some of you have even sent me little surprises!
This box of sweet goodies arrived from 
Susan told me that God puts it on her heart to send someone a package of 'love' and she does! 
Pillows, Flamingo things and...
Pink Piggy Bank...the leg is broken but is an easy fix....
Thank you Susan for your kindness!

These adorable items were in a box that was sent to me by 
Sarah made a comment about a mug I showed on my blog and I offered to send it to her...she only accepted if she could send me something in exchange...
Sarah lives in Texas and sent me these sweet things
 for my red, white & blue cubbies
These Eiffel Tower Salt & Pepper shakers brought tears to my eyes! 
 What a thoughtful gift! 
Sarah is one of my friends who has been to Paris and is giving me ideas for my trip! Again my thanks to sweet Sarah!

I also was so blessed to win a giveaway from
Take Six last month
This gorgeous beach glass necklace made by 
A day at the Beach in Canada!
I love it!  

Now for the last thing on this Sunday
Here are the items I got for Sandie on the
World's Longest Yard Sale
A fun cookbook for a Busy Woman 
A sweet Angel box and a February Birthday girl
This Atlas glass jar was her one request and I also found this sweet little corning dish in the Country Festival pattern!  So Sandie these will be coming to you soon! 

I'm joining
and 

Hugs,
Linda  

29 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love my blog friends. Hope you are feeling better.

Cheri said...

How sweet that your blog friends thought of you. Looks as though you and Sandie made out like bandits.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Always fun to receive unexpected gifts.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

How nice, all sweet gifts! Love the Howdy Y'All sign! You found some cute goodies for Sandie too, love the corning ware:@)

joanne said...

I don't know where I'd be without the wonderful blog friendships I've made along the way...including you! Have a great day sweetpea..;j

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I sure to hope that you're feeling better Linda. Blogging friends to the rescue...such beautiful treasures!

Susan said...

Linda when I lived in Kentucky I use to go to the Worlds Longest Yard Sale. If I am thinking of the right thing. It was up and down Highway 27.
I miss that so much!

Sarah said...

LInda, blogging friends are the best part of being a part of Blogland. Glad the box of surprises cheered you up. It's fun shopping for you! ~ Sarah

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Isn't it great to know there are people in the world who get such great joy helping others? I love it!

Hugs,
Linsey

The Decorative Dreamer said...

That is so sweet. I am glad to see you are finding support with some of your blog friends. So sorry to hear how things have been stressful lately. I too hope they will be looking up for you soon!

Gina said...

How sweet! Blog friends are the best.

Catherine said...

So many sweet things! Blog friends are the best! Hope you are feeling ok.
Hugs!
xo Catherine

Susan said...

Awwwww, Linda. Didn't even know you were feeling bummed. So sorry to hear that. Hope things perk up soon. Loved your little angel, especially. Susan

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your "nice" comes across on your blog posts and your blog friends appreciate you!

the cape on the corner said...

aww, how thoughtful and sweet of those ladies! what wonderful goodies!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I love all of these pretty things and it really is so much fun to give and to be blessed with pretty things, too. I LOVE that sea glass necklace. Does she has a shop? I don't do facebook. Sweet hugs!

gail said...

Linda, I hope you are okay. I've been so busy here at the inn I haven't really been on here at all.
Please feel better, and enjoy all those wonderful treasures.
xoxo
gail

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Blogger are the BEST!!! It is an amazing place filled with lots of caring, kind, sweet and awesome ladies!
Nice treasures!
Warmly,
deb

bj said...

Love all your goodies...and hope things are going better for you now, my friend.

ImSoVintage said...

What sweet blog friends you have. Surprises in the mail are the best.

Hugs,
Laura

Diann said...

What wonderful gifts bloggers have sent you! Bloggers really are the most awesome people! I hope all is better for you Linda! Take care!

Jenny said...

I love your surprises! You are loved!

I'm sorry things are crazy for you now!

Sending you a hug and a prayer!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Here's hoping that life will treat you better! Big Hugs!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Linda, I'm so glad some sweet bloggers could send you some cheer. This blogging world is an amazing place. Lucky Sandie. You found some great treasures for her. Hang in there. The ups and downs of the roller coaster aren't always fun, but we sure don't want to get off! laurie

Debbiedoo's said...

I am sorry Linda to hear you were going through stress. I have been checked out due to my sisters wedding and been a bit out of touch. What sweet gifts. Hope you are better!:)XO

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Just goes to show you... nice people know nice people!!! This must have made you feel so loved!

Tanya@takesix said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, and that you are enjoying your necklace! It is so fun to receive a package in the mail!! :)

Kathe said...

I hope you are feeling better Linda! Sometimes life tries to drag us down but we find the strength to battle back :-)Aren't bloggy friends the best at lifting your spirits? Wonderful gifts from special friends!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh Linda I have had such computer problems and just got here. You received such wonderful items from a friend and now you are paying it forward. I LOVE IT ALL! You knew my birthday - I love angels - and the aqua atlas jar - I am indeed lucky - but most of all for your friendship.
Love, sandie