Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's Up Wednesday

It has been awhile since I did a what's up Wednesday but I really have some things I want to share with all of you (Tiger alert)

First of all I must tell you about a new photo editing site I've been using for about a week.  I can't remember who blogged about it first (sorry) but I love it! 
Check out the blog post Claudia did here with lots more info on this great photo editing site!
Try it you'll like it!

I won an awesome giveaway from Kathy at 
It was a $50 gift certificate from NOVICA
This online shop has gathered artisans around the world and offers their beautiful crafts in one spot
To say I had a hard time choosing would be an understatement!  So many things to choose from but finally I made my decision and was not disappointed!

Mumbai Moonlight by Narayani
I wanted some pearl earrings and these are so lovely!  Simple and on Sterling silver hooks...I love them!

Kitty Cat Happiness by Nantana Sompamitre
This arrived so beautifully wrapped in handmade paper it was such a special gift
This hand carved lacquered box is gorgeous and oh so cute!  Made from mango wood into a Korat (Happiness) cat!   
Thank you again Kathy for this wonderful giveaway!

Now for some fun Tiger Time!
He is growing like a weed and will be one on April 7th!  How this year has flown by!  
He now helps with the laundry
Loading the dishwasher
Grabbing his milk from the refrigerator
(all these photos are from his parents...I must say I love that they post these all the time on Facebook...I get my Tiger fix almost daily)

I remember when this 'Tiger' was bigger then him!
They are on Spring Break and he is having his first Beach trip!  He loves it!  No fear of the ocean at all!  
This child was born to swim just like his Daddy!

Thanks for joining me on What's Up Wednesday! 

Hugs,
Linda



27 comments:

DogsMom said...

Sounds like life is going well.
And you know we all love Tiger photos.

Someone else recommended PicMonkey to me. I have to give it a try. This week I am playing with a software program that I will be giving away hopefully next week. Please remember to come enter!

http://lovevisiting.blogspot.com

Ames said...

You lucky girl. I love the Pearls too. My birthstone. And the cat is adorable.

Hey Tiger sure is growing. Our little p-nut will be one this month and she is still wearing 6-9 month clothes.~Ames

the cape on the corner said...

wow, that happiness cat is awesome! it doesn't look like it opens. i just was informed i won a necklace, so i'm excited for that. loving the tiger pics-1! insane! is sara doing a whole birthday shindig?

D said...

Congrats on your win. Isn't it fun when we actually win? :) Cute pics of the Tiger. Love the one in the dryer.

De tout, de rien said...

Great gifts, I love the earrings

Little Tiger is getting so big! I'm sure it's a lot of fun to watch him grow.

dee dee said...

Congrats on your win! I love the elegant and simple lines of the earrings you picked!

Enjoy your day!
BTW... tiger is so cute!
dee dee

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

He is a cutie! And don't you LOVE Novica! I've ordered a few things and it's like opening pressies, things are so beautiful wrapped! ♥

Susan said...

Linda, Tiger looks like such a happy baby. He is so cute!

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
Tiger sure is getting big!! I see he like helping you so sweet of him. I would like to thank you for your sweet comments on my Hippity" Hoppity". Hope you have a wonderful St.Patrick's Day with your family.
XXOO Diane

Ann said...

congrats on the win, you picked some nice stuff.
Tiger is adorable and already such a help around the house :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

It has been almost a year? Hard to believe, truly. He has gotten so big. I know you enjoy getting photos of him to see on facebook.

Gina said...

Tiger is getting so big! I love the photo with the big grin. Too cute!

Congrats on the win. The earrings are so pretty!

C'est moi Claudette said...

Linda, those earrings will match your pearl necklace. NICE wins.
I have the SAME pic of Colt in the dryer with a huge smile on his face just like Tiger. I have one of Colt in the dishwasher too!!! Oh this brings back memories LInda. He is SOOOOOO beautiful.
Enjoy this Wed. I bet it's gorgeous in GA. today. We still have snow on the ground, but I see some grass finally.
xoxoxoxo

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Aw, great Tiger pics! Congrats on our wins and I'll check out picmonkey-thanks:@)

Marigene said...

Tiger is so darned cute! I am sure he likes to help his mama...

Chatty Crone said...

Linda you changed your header - right - or have I just missed it. Thanks for the info on PicMonkey.

And you know - I love your little guy!

sandie

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
Love your sweet pearl earrings and the little Korat cat is cute. My Gabby is a Korat.

Your little Tiger is growing fast and he's so adorable.

hugs
Sissie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

As you know, I'm not tech savvy, but I do love being able to see our grandkids via the internet. It does make them seem closer, don't you think? It looks like your little Tiger is very helpful with chores!

Love your new earings!!!

Vonlipi said...

Tiger is such a cutie! i,m glad that with Facebook you're able to watch him grow :)

Hugs, Valerie :)

joanne said...

my little grand just turned a year old and I can't figure out how the time went so quickly...your Tiger is adorable and what a big helper! Love your sweet gifts...have a good day.

Susan said...

Darling little Tiger. How I love to see your photos of him, Linda.Thanks for sharing. The rest of the post was nice, too. Susan

A Few Pennies said...

Tiger is growing too quickly! cute pics!

Zootsuitmama said...

Oh such a cutie! Great prizes, too!

gail said...

Hi Linda....thanks for the tip on picmonkey.
Love the pics of Tiger. Can't believe he's almost a year. But doesn't it seem like there never was a time without him?
hugs,
gail

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh, congratulations on your gifts! Tiger is adorable and I never tire of seeing pix of grandbabies! Look at his two little teeth! I don't know if my dishwasher door would hold up to a baby sitting on it! :) Aren't our little grands just grand?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

ImSoVintage said...

I am such a sucker for cute baby faces. How can you help but smile? I like picmonkey, too. I think it is going to be a good alternative for picnik.

Annesphamily said...

Hi Linda! I love this boy you call Tiger! He is an amazing little man! I love your giveaway win too! Such a delightful win. I love pearls! They are so simple and elegant. My middle Rebekah is a pearl girl born June 13th! Hugs Anne