Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tiger Tuesday

I had not seen Tiger in 3 weeks when I went over to visit Saturday!  How much that child has grown in 3 wks!  He is walking now and talking more.  Let's just say he and I had some interesting and fun conversations!
Grammy your tall you can let me out of this gate thing can't you???
Maybe if I throw this water bottle out there you will open this gate so I can go get it???

Tiger is a really good eater!  Loves his food.
Here he is eating squash casserole, a little BBQ pork and a few fries! 
Gotta wash it all down with water Grammy!

The most interesting thing this weekend was how Tiger has learned to really play and entertain himself for a lot longer
He loves trucks and cars and makes an adorable sound with his mouth while playing with them.
Tiger also loves balls and can now say ball and make the sign for it!!  He can sign for: more, up, ball, sleep and they are working on please.  He can say Mama, Dada, ball, bye bye, uh oh and several more words.  He is working on Grandma or Grammy and I think I got a G sound from him to me.  I love this little guy so much!

We are working on his birthday party.  He will be one on April 7th but his party will be April 1st.  It will be in So Georgia so his other Grands and Great Grands can attend.  It will be a cowboy theme and we worked on making some cute cupcake toppers this weekend!
My daughter is very clever and so this became
This!  They will be put on a stick for the kids cupcakes!  I must say I had fun helping.  
So I will be in So Ga next weekend and taking lots of photos of our little Buckaroo as he turns one(well officially not until April 7th but ya gotta get the family together when you can)

Hugs,
Grammy aka Linda

28 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Linda, He is adorable! What a wonderful post. I enjoyed reading it
so much! Bet his birthday party will be the best!

Jane
Flora Doora

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

PS I love your bunny header!

Jane
Flora Doora

ImSoVintage said...

He is absolutely precious, Linda. Isn't it amazing how much we love our grandchildren :)

the cape on the corner said...

his eyes kill me! those cupcake stickers are so cute. happy early bday to tiger!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Tiger is just THE CUTEST!!! So photogenic! I know you're enjoying being Grammy and are looking forward to the birthday party....cute theme...cute cupcake toppers!!!

C'est moi Claudette said...

Yeah a party for Tiger... can't wait.
A year already Linda WOW.
xoxoxo

Cheri said...

Your daughter is pretty clever and that little Tiger is just too cute. Isn't it fun being a grandma? Now my curiosity is getting the best of me...why is he learning sign language?

dee dee said...

What a cutie!
They grow so fast... soak it all in!
dee dee

Chatty Crone said...

Linda I love your new header. But I know you love Tiger more. What a doll baby. He sure looks like a happy beautiful boy! One year old already - okay - almost - but I know you will have a great time. Be careful and take pictures of course. Love, sandie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

How fun that you got to help with the party plans AND spend time with the little guy!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Well of course he's eating BBQ Pork, ya gotta love the pig:@) He's getting so big Linda, have a blast at the party:@)

Debbiedoo's said...

Tiger has the cutest face ever...his eyes are so puppy like I can't see how you don't melt. I am over at word press now Linda. My new url is www.debbie-debbiedoos.com. Took me a while to make my rounds. You have to remove the old one in order to add the new one.

Susan said...

Grammy your little Tiger guy is too cute!! What fun you are having with that sweet child.

Gina said...

What a cutie! What pretty eyes he has too.

Looks like his birthday party is going to be awesome!

Susan said...

Oh Linda....Soooooo adorable. Thanks for sharing. Love seeing little Tiger growing up before our very eyes. I remember when you were looking forward to his birth! Take care. And thanks for all your visits and comments to my blog. Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

He's a sweetie alright! Enjoy this special time...birthdays are so much fun with kids!

Ames said...

He's growing like a weed!

Lily is trying to walk. I bought her a baby stroller and a babydoll for her birthday and she walks around with that. Too cute. I am so enjoying her!~Ames

BECKY said...

He is so cute. Look at those big eyes...and that one tooth (or more?) You don't have to be his granny to see he is adorable!!

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Your daughter IS very clever! Love the cowboys. And, dang, she makes pretty babies too!

Take lots of photos, Grammy. I know it will be tons of fun.

kijsa said...

What a cutie!! & I love the cowboys...so clever! I am always trying to find new party ideas for my pinterest site to remember for my kids!!

Blessings,
Kijsa

Marigene said...

Tiger is walking!...now the fun starts! He is so darned cute...

xinex said...

He is such a cutie, Linda. How creative of your daughter. Those will be great on cupcakes...Christine

Betsy said...

He's such a cutie. You're going to have so much fun at his 1st birthday celebration and I'm sure you don't even care what he calls you:-) Those cupcake toppers are precious.

Mary said...

So sweet! Love the cupcake toppers~ enjoy the birthday festivities :)

Pondside said...

It just doesn't seem possible that it is nearly a year since Tiger's birth! Where has it gone?
He is adorable, Linda - you must love getting your fill of hugs and cuddles!

Marlis said...

He is so adorable.. What a true charmer. He's going to have a whopper of a party for sure.. xo marlis

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

So adorable! Don't they learn those truck noises quickly? And balls--he is definitely all boy! Linda

Nann from At Nann's Table said...

What a fun fun party for such a darling little guy. Yes please take photos and share them here on your blog. He is just so precious. The cupcake toppers are absolutely adorable and look like they took some time to make but fun to do. But to me doing all these delightful little details is such an integral part in the joy of the party. You have such a creative fun daughter. And I know she's her mothers daughter. Great post. Loved it!