Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOW TO EARN FREE STUFF

We all love a bargain and what is better then earning free stuff!  I have two online sites I earn items from. 

First is My Points
  1.   Earn Points when you shop, book travel, play online games, take surveys, search the Web, and do other easy, everyday things.

  2.   Learn about great deals through our BonusMail® emails and earn even more Points by reading them. 
  3.    Redeem your Points for gift cards, online certificates, gas cards, travel, dining and more- all from your favorite brands.
 I have been using My Points for many years.  I have earned hundreds of dollars in gift cards to Target, K-Mart, Kohl's, Wal Mart and Home Depot.  Sometimes I give them as a gift and other times I have used them to buy gifts~ If you are interested let me know and I can refer you and earn points. It's simple and not too time consuming 

The other site is Swag Bucks 
I earn points by searching on the internet like I do everyday.   With my points I have bought Amazon gift cards.  Here are some of the great items I bought using these cards
I was able to purchase two sheets for the PlayYard that Tiger uses when he travels!
I have wanted this book but it was not in my budget until I was able to purchase it using my Amazon Gift Cards
I have this great little Pyrex piece I found thrifting and from using the book was able to discover it is this
Cinderella Measuring Bowls 
mine is the 1 cup bowl
I am so happy to have this reference guide to research one of my favorite collectibles

My most recent purchase using Swag Bucks Amazon cards 
was this book
The newest Best Seller from my favorite author Mary Kay Andrews! 
I can hardly wait to read this!

I'm sure many of you have ways of earning free things and I'd love to hear about them.  I earn points if I refer you to either Bonus Points or Swag Points so let me know if you are interested.  I don't spend that much time each day on this but the rewards add up! 

I'm joining Diann for her

hugs,
Linda

17 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

WOWOWOWOWOW - thanks for the heads up - off I am to go sign up!

Susan said...

Linda, I do the my points thing to!! I am going to try the swag bucks as well.
I also do the Cokerewards. I was able to save enough bottle caps to get a free subscription to country living magazine!

Ann said...

I've heard of swag bucks but never tried it. I did use my points for several years though. Haven't been there in ages. I just got too busy with other things to keep up with it.

Diann said...

GREAT thrifty tips Linda! I do both of these as well. I have been doing Mypoints since 1998 and have gotten so many giftcards I can't even count them. Now I save my points until close to Christmas and order them. Sometimes I use the giftcards as Christmas presents. I also do Pinecone. When they send you a survery and you fill it out, they deposit $3.00 in your Paypal account almost immediately and I have gotten a lot on new products through them to test and you get to keep the product and you get another $3.00 deposited, Thanks for joining TTF and have a wonderful evening my friend!

Sharon said...

I'd love to have more information on both these programs~

tammylovesdishes said...

Linda, I'd love some information about My Points.

You will love Summer Rental; it's a fun read!

Into Vintage said...

I wasn't aware of either of these programs but now I'm intrigued and will check them out. Thanks somuch for the info :-)

Jane said...

Great info. I wasn't aware of these type of programs. I'll check them out and get you the referral if I sign on!
Jane

SixBalloons said...

I love that little Pyrex Cup! How neat that they had a cinderella set like that.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I've seen a online reference to SwagBucks but didn't know what it was. Thanks for the heads up. I do the CokeRewards program. Love the Pyrex measuring cup!!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Is there anything better than getting something for NUTHIN'..?? I'm thinking I'd better be checking these sites out..... since I'm a thrifty chickie too!

Have a wonderful weekend sweet girlie...

xoxox
Spencer

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Sounds interesting! I will check both sites out and be sure to let you know if I want to join, so you can refer me. Thanks for the lead!

Fresh Garden said...

Thanks for the heads up! That's wonderful!

Mary said...

I especially like your Pyrex identifying book, Linda...that's super-cool!

Kathleen said...

I use mrrebates.com. You just link though hem when you buy on line and they keep track and mail you a check when you want it. I have 300 dollars waiting for me. I like to let it build up, then redeem, but you can get it after 25.00 accumulates. Love it!

CAS said...

Wow, some great thrifty ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Annesphamily said...

I have belonged to My Points for a long time! we usually get restaurant gift cards when we redeem the points! I wish I had known! It is a fun site. I will check out the other. You always share great stuff! I hope you are doing wonderfully. I am jealous you get to spend time with Sandie! You two are like sisters! I love it and enjoy both of you so very much! Hugs Anne