Monday, April 5, 2010

HOMEWARD BOUND

 I have had a wonderful time in Texas, but it is time to go home!

I think this is the longest I have ever been away, a whole month!   I have spent time with my Mom and we have talked, reminisced, discussed the future and most of all just enjoyed each others company.  I have seen Aunts, cousins, a niece, a nephew and his family and my brother and sister in law.  It has been a glorious visit! 
But Charlie has been sitting in the window waiting for me to come home
Yes Charlie, Mama loves you and I'll be home soon!

Oh and Mr. A La Carte misses me also!  


If I don't have any posts for a few days, don't worry I'm

ON THE ROAD AGAIN......

Always,
Linda

16 comments:

My name is PJ. said...

Safe travel, Linda!!

KarenSue said...

Hi Linda, Hope you had a Happy Easter. I love seeing the Bed and Breakfast pictures. Enjoy your travels.

Tara said...

Have a safe trip home my friend!

Chatty Crone said...

Be careful and drive safe on the road! Sandie

Susan said...

Soooo glad you had this opportunity to spend precious time with your mom and family, Linda. Good trip home! Sincerely, Susan

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I've never been gone for a month!! That's lots of visiting and FUN!!
"There's no plave like HOME"
Safe travels.
Deb :)

Mary said...

Charlie is so pretty. He misses his mama. Sounds like a wonderful time you had in Texas. Safe journey~

Mimi said...

Linda, I am so glad that you had the opportunity to spend time with your mother and family...now for a safe trip home to your two sweeties, Mr. A la Carte and Charlie!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Linda....

That sounds glorious! Taking the time to enjoy your family.....

Have a safe trip home. Charlie's going to be one happy little fella.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Diann said...

Yay! you're coming home! Oh wait....LOL

Have a safe trip, don't hurry, watch out for crazy drivers, take lots of breaks along the way....yes, I'm stepping in for your mom! :)

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

Be safe out there. Glad you could spend time with your family. Let us know if you hit any thrift shops on the way back.

Cynthia said...

You are a winner! Please send me your mailing address so I can get your book to you. cgallagher4 AT comcast DOT net.
Thanks!

Nancy's Notes said...

Sounds like you had a grand time in Texas!! Aww...little Charlie misses you for sure!

Douce France..... said...

It's always nice to come back home.
Hope you had a nice Easter.
Thank you for your comments.
Have a safe trip home and enjoy the road.

Jenny said...

I'm glad you're going home. Travel safely...your pillow misses you!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Happy trails! Enjoy the trip!
Anna