Thursday, January 28, 2010

LAUGHING IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL

Do you ever have those days where the sun isn't shining, your kids are driving you crazy, your spouse or significant other makes you grind your teeth?  Well humor is the best antidote I know for the daily ups and downs of  life!  Today I want to share with you a few of my fellow bloggie friends that fit that catagory and make my day!


My newest friend is JennyMac at Let's have a cocktail she is having a fabulous giveaway you wouldn't want to miss! She is a fun Atlanta gal with lots of humor and well please see for yourself!


One of my favorite bloggers is JENNY MATLOCK! What can I say but that this gal is a HOOT!  She makes me laugh each and every post and her humor is contagious!  She is in the middle of getting ready for a huge 80th Birthday party for her Dad and I'm enjoying every step of the way.  Please take a moment and check out JENNY.

My last friend I think you would enjoy is Sandie at CHATTY CRONE.  She is a great gal who has a variety of interesting topics she blogs about and shares a lot of information.  She is funny in her own way but really makes me think also.  She has become a real friend and what more can you ask from BlogLand.

So I hope if your in the mood for some laughter, thoughtful insights and just plain old information you will check out one or more of these great ladies!  After all....Laughter is the best medicine!

Always,
Linda

 

 

14 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hi - was just checking in to say hello and - there you were plugging my blog. Thank you.

I couldn't agree with you more - Laughter is good for the soul - it is medicine. Watch those sitcomes - read comics - laugh with friends (2/5/10) - we'll all live longer!

Thank you.
Sandie

Susan Wicker said...

Thanks for the post, Linda. I'm going to check out all your laughing friends because, you guessed it, I definitely need to laugh today. Thanks. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Jeanette said...

Laughter is great for the soul! Great post.

Chickens in the Basement said...

Laughter is also a great healer of depression! How can you be sad when you can't stop laughing!

Thanks for the introductions!
Anna

Bella Della said...

Hi Linda!
Thanks for coming by today. I am delighted to "meet" you and can't wait to explore your blog. And of course I need go visit the lovely ladies you mentioned today.

Be back soon!
Kim
BellaDella

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

Thanks, Linda. I went browsing those blogs and got some good healthy laughing going on. Ahhh, I needed that, my friend. Rosie

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
You are so right. I can be feeling really down and then my sister and I will get on the phone together and laugh ourselves silly!
I always feel better afterwards.

I'll go check out those blogs too.

Sissie

JennyMac said...

Thanks for the blog love! And good luck.

And laughter is as necessary to me as oxygen.

50s Housewife said...

Laughter just makes everything better! I'll head on over to "meet" your funny friends! :)

Dawn said...

I have read Jenny's blog and you are right, she is a hoot! I'll have to check out the others. Laughter is soooo good for us!
Hugs,
Dawn

Dawn said...

Almost forgot why I came by, thank you for the sweet words for my daughter!
Dawn

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

I agree... laughter is good for the soul.. thanks for sharing the blogs..hugs ~lynne~

Douce France..... said...

There is nothing like a good laugh!
That is what my doctor ordered after my hysterectomy in november,
it was just funny to laugh and hold my tommy at the same time!
Thks for dropping by!
France

Sue said...

Hi Linda....so nice to see you list my friend Sandie's wonderful blog...I love that she posts every single day and she always has such great stuff and info....I do not know your other Atlanta friend but will be going over there right now...Does she know about the tea this Friday...you should have Joyce send her the E-Vite so we can all meet her....