Friday, December 4, 2009

SHOW ME SOME BLUE

It's Friday and that means show and tell Friday over at My Romantic Home.


On a recent Goodwill stop (it was Sr discount day) I found these great "blue" finds. A set of four plates from Crate and Barrel ($2.96), 3 water glasses ($1.51), cute pink and blue napkins ($1.91)
and this great blue creamer?....($1.21) then of course my 25% discount.



Sorry the photo is a little washed out, we actually had sunshine this day.


I love the pattern on these plates!





Just love this color and the lines of this creamer.


So these were my bargains and they will show up in a Blue tablescape one of these days!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Linda

10 comments:

one gal's trash said...

OOOooo that blue creamer! The shape! The color! Don't you just love the word "periwinkle"?
Thanks for visiting,
xo
Pam

Diann said...

Oh Linda! I LOVE YOUR BLUE FINDS! Those floral blue plates are so pretty!! Mixing those with some milkglass would be awesome~!

Have a great day!

Anne~fiona and twig said...

Those are such gorgeous and thrifty finds!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Anne

Jeanette said...

I am loving the blue. The floral blue plates grabbed my attention. So lovely.

Jeanette said...

I am loving the blue. The floral blue plates grabbed my attention. So lovely.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love your blue bargins. It's my kitchen color.
Happy weekend.
Deb :)

Linda Q said...

Pretty finds, I love it when you find good things thrifting!
Linda

Charmingdesigns said...

LOVE the creamer

Kathy said...

My goodness, you got some real bargains, Linda! Don't you just love a good find? Thanks so much for stopping by Mimi's Garden today.

Merry Christmas...Kathy

Thrifted Treasure said...

Lovely finds, the plates and creamer go so nicely together :-)