Friday, November 20, 2009

THREE TEA CUPS


A few weeks ago Carter and I were taking a Sunday drive and found a Flea Market. It was late in the day and most vendors were closing up. We wandered around a little and since it looks like a good place,we will plan a trip back one of these days. I came across these 3 tea/coffee cups and when the man said 3 for $1.00...well they were mine. Love the colors and I think these are pre-Fiesta but not sure. If anyone knows what these cups are I would love to hear from you. No markings on the bottom. Still working on getting better photos, but hope this came out well enough.




These will look very cute in my Pink Room! I'm joining Show and Tell Friday with Cindy At My Romantic Home.http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2009/11/show-tell-friday.html

7 comments:

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Such pretty, spring-like colours, I love them!

Cindy said...

Lovely tea cups, such pretty colors. Hugs, Cindy S. (from Canada)

Jeanette said...

Love those colors and a great price. Did you get the blessing mix recipe?
Here is a link to it. It is not my blog but a good site.

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/taxonomy/term/158

Dawn said...

Those are really cute Linda. Your photos look good to me!
Hugs,
Dawn

Lora said...

Very cute teacups! I love the way the look all stacked up.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
Nice to meet you and I read your posts and about your job loss.
The tea/coffe cups are darling and I haven't seen that design before so I can't help you out.
I hope you'll find a job soon.
Deb :)

Queenie said...

Those are so pretty Linda! You can't beat that price...flea markets are always fun aren't they?! and the prices are wonderful too ...especially at the end of the day! I hope you are having a wonderful week, your kitty is precious...thank you for visiting me today.
Big Hugs,
Queenie