Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pink Saturday a Day Late!

I tried to get this done for Pink Saturday, but with family here it just didn't happen. However I decided to post these photos also taken in Sanibel last Thanksgiving and share some PINK(ish?) photos before all the red begins.


The sunrises and sunsets were awesome. Carter would lure me out to the balcony in the morning for sunrise with coffee. Sunsets were easier on me....but I loved them both.



Not sure of the name of these birds, but the pink color was awesome. We were in the Ding Darling Wildlife Preserve doing the driving tour. We rounded a corner and the sight of these birds made my jaw drop...so gorgeous!!! Lots of other folks taking photos, I enjoyed watching them and trying to capture their beauty.



Just a beautiful place and amazing wild life!




Well that's it for today...I'm off to start the Christmas decorations! Very excited to share with my blogging family this year.

On another note, I had a great Thanksgiving with my family and I appreciate all the comments on my tablescape. It was great fun and my daughter loved it all. She is excited I am blogging again. Till next time with new photos...

Linda

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

What lovely images. I have the oddest fear of birds of any kind but from a distance or in a photograph I find them facinating! Just lovely.

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

I've never seen pink birds in real life. How beautiful that must have been. You certainly had a wonderful trip. Hope your weekend is going great. Rosie

Susan Wicker said...

Hello Linda...Very beautiful photographs.I loved the pink birds! Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the flamingos :) I hope I spelled that correctly!!
Your table was lovely!
I'm all decorated for Christmas and will post pics soon.
Deb :)